• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6 years of the PokéCommunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Wow. (; PC's changed a lot over the last 6 years. I've almost been here for five, so I'm not sure 'bout the first year, but I do know what's changed since I last visited. A lot. o;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ahahaha, PC and I have the same Birthday. XD
    Well okay... maybe this wasn't its exact creation date, but the thread started today.
    Woohoo~!

:3

Happy Birthday, PC! <3

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Happy Birthday, Pokecommunity! I may have been here only for a short time, but I'm still enjoying myself very much in here! Here, the little Pokemon fan inside me has finally got a place to talk about my interest after years of silence~ So congratulations!

Years
    Happy birthday PC! Let's go for 7 now! AND THAT'S A LUCKY NUMBER! What will that bring us?! Let's all stay and find out!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKECOMMUNITY!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Happy Birthday PC!!! Haven't been here a year yet, but despite that, this place ROCKS!! Awesome people, awesome topic, awesome Pkmn+non-Pkmn threads, awesome forum!!
    6 years of the PokéCommunity!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    This came as quick as the Pokémon anniversary. Congratulations for your new server and such. So keep up the work and continue running.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Happy birthday...forum! Yeah, the servers were terrible last year, I could hardly get on. Much better now!

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Happy Birthday PC! I love this forum, so glad I found it.

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    hey hey happy birthday pc its been that long wow i havent been here in a year but happy happy birthday pokecommunity

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh, Happy Birthday Pokécommunity!
    (I forgot the entire community's anniversary was shortly after my own. xD)

The Pokécommunity has been here for me for three years and much longer for some of the rest of your oldies. I just can't imagine a day without visiting this place now.
    May the community live on for at least another six years!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Happy birthday PC! I'm so glad I found this site! May PC live on for another six years!

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    PC is 6 years old. :]

I hope it still likes soap, rubber balls and tic tacs, because that's what I'm getting it for its birthday. <3 Btw, don't tell PC what I'm getting it. I want it to be a surprise. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back