• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6 years of the PokéCommunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ryuki youve been here exactly 1 year and 8 months. If here that of course seems like a year cause its so fun and a soul sucker! Again happy birthday pc!

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Happy Birthday PC! =D Yeah, I think I remember the downtime we had last year on it's anniversary. XD Thank goodness for new servers, eh? Congrats~

Years
    Hmm...

Happy Birthday PC!!! :classic:I've only been here for 4 months but it's great. I didn't like those old server issues. It made me think that the school was blocking off PC. I need to spread myself out more...:(

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Happy six years? I bet someone will hack PC and ruin it before it reaches 100 [/logical]

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Do we have to do this every year? =O

Meh. Congratulations for running it so long Steve and co.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    WHOO! :D
    Happy Birthday PC! :D

This is my first time celebrating PC, but it stinks we had a server down during PC's anniversary last year. :<
    Oh well~
    At least we didn't this year. Anyways~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PC! :D

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    Yay, happy birthday Pokecommunity 6 years It's been going huh? What a great forum to be part of and I'm having fun in it.

Happy Birthday Pokecommunity.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    While reading this thread I couldn't help but to think back to when I first joined. When I joined PC it wasn't this one you see here, it was the one before that. We had under 1000 registered members, and like no posts (maybe 10K total.... at the very most). PC has come a long way, and has had many many ups and downs. But all in all it's still here.
    Erica is shooting for another 6 years. Me, I'll shoot to 4 more years and take it from there. Pokemon has lasted 10 years... why can't PC?

Happy Birthday PC.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Happy birthday PC!

I really have to applaud the staff for dealing with those server issues so smoothly and getting PC back online in such a short time....you guys really do rock XD.

Let's have many more years to come!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Do we have to do this every year? =O

Meh. Congratulations for running it so long Steve and co.

Yes you grump. >:o

This is my second anniversary on PC and my first on staff. I've grown to really care about this site and don't plan on leaving anytime soon!

Lash

Years
    Only been here for two years, not a hell of a long while, but I've totally had some good times, and made some good friends.

So, happy anniversary, PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back