• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    3437-4108-0073

My friend safari is psychic. As for the pokemon, I'd have to come back and edit this post later on. If you do add me, be sure to let me know! (:

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • Just found out I have a Ditto in mine and that it's supposedly rare. Feel free to add me for mine if you need one. PM me so I know to add yours as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Mine is 2079-6813-3111 its water. I'm not sure what Pokemon are in there. Pm me if you add.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2014
    Hi guys! My friend code is: 3969-6095-0970.

I have no idea what kind it is. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    can someone plz pm if they have a ditto in their friend safari plz i have a normal type but dont know what pokemon just got the game lol

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi :)
    So, i was wondering if anyone could tell me what type my friend safari is.
    my friend code is 4940-6623-0531, so let me know if you friend me so i can add you too.
    I've moved your thread into this one, since this thread is for exchanging Friend Codes and getting the safaris you need and finding out what is in your Safari.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back