• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    Added in my info! I have a Normal type Safari with Lillipup, Kecleon and Ditto!

Also would like to point out the the Normal section of the list has a Grass person in it :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2014
    Hey guys I need a few friend safaris mostly looking for a spearow and a Pikachu one right now! Thank you!
    FC: 4828 5078 1646

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I am looking for any and all friend Safaris I know I have a Psychic Safari but I'm not sure of the Pokémon PM me and we can add each other.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Also would like to point out the the Normal section of the list has a Grass person in it :P
    Thanks for pointing that out. I went and fixed it. Dunno why that person selected Normal when they have Grass pokes, but whatever.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Hi all I am Josh

FC: 3695-0031-3549

Please add me and then PM your FC!

Also if anyone has a ditto in their safari please let me know!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    Hey. Mine is 1048-9798-4890 and has ghost types. ( And also if you don't, can you also add my my little bro too because he is pretty sad that I'm his only friend. His friend code is 2766-9892-1909) And tell me if you add it and tell me your friend code too.

Peguins91 if you need a ditto, i have some that I dont need. I can give you one if you want

Last edited by a moderator:

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Hey, I've got a ditto friend safari and am Looking for a Quralladin friend safari.

IF YOU HAVE A QUIALLADIN FRIEND SAFARI AND NEED A DITTO ONE add me, then pm me with your FC. If you don't please, don't add me, or PM me. I have over 50 people added who I don't know and really don't want to add more.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    Add me please and can someone tell me my friend safari too please send me a mssg with what i have.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    I have a ghost safari with Pumpkaboo & Lampent (I don't know the other one yet..). Please add me. I don't care what safari you have... I'm just looking to expand my friend safari. Just message me before adding me~!

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I'm going add everyone that has commented even if it takes me hours.
    My FC is 4227-2157-5621 and my IGN is Jonathon. I don't know what Pokemon are available though.

Ishtar

Seer of Heart
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Hello. You can find my FC in my Sig and Profile.
    Now I need a couple HA Pokemon left.

Inkay/Malamar - Infiltrator
    Dedenne - Plus
    (Blue, Orange, White) Flabebe/Floette/Florges - Symbiosis

I'll decline your request if you don't have these in your Safari or don't have
    any at all by other methods. Sorry in advance.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Hi guys, I've just beaten the Elite 4 on Pokemon X and now i'm looking to complete the Pokedex.

Feel free to add me.

Friend Code - 2595-2270-0147.

If you add me send me a message with your friend code and i'll add you as well.
    Also, if someone does visit my FriendSafari can you please let me know what my 3 type of pokemon are.

Thank a lot guys,

Looking forward to seeing you all.

TCHPM

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
    Years
  • Hey guys feel free to add me if you'd like. My Friend Code is 4339-3495-2048 and it is Ghost-type (I don't know what mons are in it though, so sorry about that).

I'll be happy to add anyone as well. Just send me your FC so I can add you, too. Thanks! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    My friend code is 3282-3470-2300. Let me know if you add me so I can add you back!

Also I have no idea what my safari has so if we have added each other, could you tell me what type and Pokemon it has? Thank you

loldamaru

say lol
    Years
  • Looking for a Ghost type Friend Safari with Phantump. VM or PM me if you add me.

My friend said, I have Phantump, Lampent and one more slot we didnt know yet. Check it, and let's become a friend for safari.

I'm XDamaru or X-D. But you can call me Mar or Damaru
    IGN: Damaru
    FC: 0748-3930-4473, or just look at my signature
    Ghost Type Safari: Phantump, Lampent, ???

Please add me, because I need a lot of friend to fill my empty slots :)
    Thanks before :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back