• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
Years
  • Does anyone have rock safaries around here? I am myself a rock safari with Boldore, Pupitar and Shuckle but in so many people I have no "rock friends"?? (well, one but never logged in at the same time).

Do you notice any pattern like this? Grass, Normal and Ghost are pretty common for me instead.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Hello everyone, I'm looking to add a few friend safaris to my list. My FC is 2750 - 2479 - 4268 and my in game game is Nionel, I'm not sure what my Safari is, but if someone coyld let me know I'll update this list with its contents. Please let me know if you add me and thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Hi! Just joined the forums, could use a few friend codes for the safari and such. Not sure what mine is but feel free to let me know?

4554 0607 5036 - name under Adder - thanks a lot!

KaijuGamer

Trainee Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    Posting once again for anyone new who may be searching for new Friend Codes. I'm willing to add anyone who needs friends. I play both X and AS. Send me a message if you add me and I'll respond (reasonably) quickly. My information is in my signature.

Happy Safariing!

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • Hi all,
    My safari is ROCK, with Boldore, Pupitar and Shuckle. My Friend Code is 2079-7138-2659.

I've been adding a lot of people (pretty much everyone that asked) since XY came out and now I'm short of safari space (100 friends only what?) and I was wondering if I could complete it with your help.

This is a list of the pokémon that I miss:
    EDIT: Meanwhile I'll update as generous people will help me complete my safari's list

BUG: Butterfree, Paras, Beautifly
    DARK: Mightyena, Crawdaunt, Absol
    DRAGON: Noibat, Druddigon
    ELECTRIC: Electrode, Pachirisu, Pikachu, Electabuzz, Stunfisk, Manectric, Zebstrika, Galvantula
    FAIRY: Snubbull, Kirlia, Spritzee, Clefairy
    FIGHTING: Mienfoo, Hariyama
    FIRE: Slugma
    FLYING: Pidgey, Farfetch'd, Tranquill, Hawlucha
    GROUND: Marowak, Nincada
    ICE: Snover, Dewgong
    POISON: Toxicroak
    PSYCHIC: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita
    ROCK: Nosepass, Boldore, Dwebble, Onix, Magcargo, Corsola, Pupitar, Rhydon, Shuckle, Barbaracle
    STEEL: Magneton, Metang, Bronzong
    WATER: Bibarel, Gyarados

I only need one of the evolutionary line. For example, if I get a Slugma safari I won't need a Magcargo one, but it's the only example shown here.
    I have normal, grass and ghost safaris complete and unfortunately I will have to delete friends because I have way too many repetitions, while for example I have no rock safari and only 1 electric.

So can you help me here? If so PM/VM so we can add each other and be online at the same time to unlock the third slot and the HAs.

Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2015
    Newbies To ORAS Unite!!

If your new to the game no worries so am I! Here's my story:I've been a pokemon fan since yellow. the last pokemon game i played was pearl but i got a ads for christmas and ORAS and I'm completely lost with all the new things you can do. i was wondering if anyone would want to add me as a friend and start to talk about pokemon. I'm 18 so an age around there would be great!!!

I created this page so the new guys/girls can help each other out by trades/battles/ friend making!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    If your new to the game no worries so am I! Here's my story:I've been a pokemon fan since yellow. the last pokemon game i played was pearl but i got a ads for christmas and ORAS and I'm completely lost with all the new things you can do. i was wondering if anyone would want to add me as a friend and start to talk about pokemon. I'm 18 so an age around there would be great!!!
    Just letting you know that your thread has been merged with our 6th Generation Friend Code sharing thread since they basically serve the same purpose and I'm sure you'll get responses in here.

Hope you find a bunch of people to play with. And there's the whole forum (well the Pokemon parts anyway) to talk about Pokemon, so don't be afraid to post and stuff.

Years
  • Hi, I'm looking for a Dragonair and Frogadier FS. My FC is
    3308-4840-4613. I don't know what my FS type is so if you add me then please tell me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Looking for Frogadier, and pikachu, as well ditto safari (like just about every one).
    Or just in general looking for friends to add.

0920-0572-6100
    My safari is Ground : Sandshrew, Dugtrio, and Gastradon

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    Looking for more friends
    my FC is
    5301-1078-4628
    pm if you add me so i can add you back
    not sure watch pokemon are in mine.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Well, since I bought myself a 3DS along with X and AS for Christmas, I might as well share my FC ^-^ I could use more friends too xD

2595-2792-9568

No idea about my Friend Safari yet xD guess I didn't get that far? o.O ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    Looking for a Ditto Safari but will add anyone :) FC is in my signature :) Let me know if you add me!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Well, since I bought myself a 3DS along with X and AS for Christmas, I might as well share my FC ^-^ I could use more friends too xD

2595-2792-9568

No idea about my Friend Safari yet xD guess I didn't get that far? o.O ^^
    I'll add you just for the fun of ok it?

0920-0572-6100

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Hey guys, I'am new to the forums but please feel free to add me! My FC will be in my signature, and If you do decide to add me then please PM me, thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back