• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
  • Hi. I have a rock type safari. I prefer Safaris from people who have completed the league and have all three unlocked.
    My friend code is 5429-6904-2394, and my name is Fire. PM me when you add me so I can add you back! Thanks. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Hello Guys
    6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

My name is Xandyn. Me and my friends enjoy playing Pokemon and battling in it. We were thinking of expanding our group of friends. So we decided that we want more people to play with. If you play pokemon ORAS or X/Y and play competitive CART battles we want you to come and battle with us.
    We follow smogon rules...not completely seriously but basically follow them
    We play OU and below or any tier we feel like playing in
    We battle in singles, doubles, and free for alls
    So if you want to join us (don't worry our family is not to big) contact me by sending me a PM AND I'll send you my skype
    YES WE USE SKYPE and we chat a lot so it's hardly dead

Thank You for reading

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    Seeking a safari with smeargle! I have steel type (metang, and not sure of the other two). My friend code is 4098-3266-0142.

Years
  • FC: 5301-1586-0317
    I have no idea what kind of safari I have yet, so I'd be glad if someone could tell me. If you add me, just leave a PN and I'll add you right back. :)

Edit: Or not, since I just discovered that I can't register anyone when I'm not online. And I don't have wifi. Sigh.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hiho. My friend code is 4742-8070-6633 and I'm looking for safaris. I don't know what kind of pokemon I have so I'd be nice if somebody told me too.

Edit: turns out my safari is GHOST type and contains Lampent, Pumpkaboo and Dusclops.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2015
    Here's my code 1907-8974-9149 I have no clue what I have so when you add me let me know so I can find out what type I have.

Edit: I have a water type safari Gyarados and Octillery the tied is unknown.

Last edited:

Aquali Umiko

Roaring back with a vengeance!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    My Friend Code is: 4613-8474-6864

I don't know my safari type, so if you do add me I would appreciate it if you send me a VM/PM to let me know. I'm trying to learn the ropes to all of this so I hope y'all bear with me. It's a process, that's for sure. XD

EDIT: My safari type is Flying with Spearow, Hoothoot, and Hawlucha.

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Hey there! My FC is 5301-1685-7564. I have no idea what safari I have, so if someone would like to help me figure it out, I'd appreciate it!

Apparently I have a dragon-type safari, with Gabite, Shelgon, and something else.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My fc is in my sig, pm me if you added me eveyone is welcome to add me, I dont know what my friend safari is so if anyone can tell me id be thankful
    Looking for a Normal safari with eevees

Edit: safari is Psychic: Munna, Wobbuffet and Xatu

Last edited:
    Years
  • New to the site and need Friends and FCs

So the title says it all, i am looking for people that are chill that i can play the pokemon with so leave your Fc and here is mine.
    3840-8646-9761
    i look forward to hearing from you all

Years
  • Hello everyone.
    If somebody could help me figure out my safari type I would appreciate it greatly :)
    Please PM me.

Edit: My safari type is Dark with Sandile and Mightyena, the third is still unknown.

My friend code is: 2638-2572-2607

Last edited:

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
  • Hello! Feel free to add me, Not sure what my friend safari is so if someone could tell me that would be awesome!

FC: 2251-3965-1411

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • Started a new game on X and i need a little help filling up the dex I dont think my safari changed so i have a grass safari with sawsbucks FC is in the sig feel free to PM

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I'm not sure what my Friend Safari type is on my New 3DS. My FC is in my sig, so if anyone would like to help just drop a PM and I'll add you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    Here's my code 1907-8974-9149 I have no clue what I have so when you add me let me know so I can find out what type I have.

Edit: I have a water type safari Gyarados and Octillery the tied is unknown.
    hey. I added you.so can you add me too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back