• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"7am getting up in the morning"

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I get up at 7am every day pretty much. Sometimes I get up much earlier than that. Like 5am or something.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
    On school weekdays, I get up at 8:30 am.

On weekends I get up at anytime from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.

And on normal weekdays I get up as the same time as above.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    When classes start at 8:30, it means I have to get up at 6:15. If my dad is able to take me, I'm able to sleep a little longer (6:35)

But I'm a girl who fancies her sleep... So I'll sleep as long as possible when I can. :V

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Back in high school I was up at 5:30am so I could make the 6:15 bus :| and then start school a little after 7. It was awesome.

Now I'm up at 6:15am everyday because I drive my brother to school. However, I go back and sleep in till either 10am or 12pm depending on the day because my class schedules vary.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    When I have school, I'm usually up at around seven o'clock (but not usually out of bed until 7:30 because I'm that lazy). On the weekends, I'm up anywhere between 10:00 and noon. Today's probably the latest I've ever woken up, at 1:00 in the afternoon. :/

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    What time do you get up in the morning usually?

Back at primary (Elementary), ever since the age of 5 I'd be up by 6 every weekday and 7:00 (cause pokemon was at 7) in the weekends.
    Intermediate (Jr. High) I'd be up 5:30 weekdays and 8:30 weekends
    Secondary/College (High School) Now I have to wake up at 5 (sometimes 4:30) in the weekdays and 10 in the weekends.

Reason being school has always been extremely far away so I have to hitch a ride with my dad when he goes to work (which is really early) and I can't ride the train/bus because I'd be late for school if I did (school starts at 8:25)

Backup

Maybe Next Time
    Years
    During the week I have to get up at 3:30 AM or 4 AM at the latest in order to shower, eat, and catch the bus to school (school starts at 7:30).

On Saturday's I get up at 6:30 so I can shower, eat, and then get my mom to drive me to school by 9. ("Optional" Saturday school from 9 to 12, yaaaay :( )

Then on Sunday's I sleep in until about 10:30 but sometimes I end up waking up at about 3 in the afternoon.... ._. Which then causes me to have a hard time sleeping that night.

Ah, high school. Letting me get no sleep.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    When I have school I get up at 6:30. Every day. On the weekends... Well... I would like to ay 8 Am. But sadly I have been veeerry tired. I usually sleep till my mom wakes me up at 12. And I hate sleeping. I wish my mom would wake me up at 8 am but she doesn't. I do go to bed pretty late (1 am most of the times) but still. I think sleeping in way late is horrible. I wish I didn't.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Monday & Wednesday - 7:00 am (School Days)

Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays - 9:00 am (Work Days) used to be 10:00 or 11:00 basically as long as possible but work had to have the trucks arrive 2 hours earlier...

Saturday & Sunday - Any Time I feel like.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Usually between 2pm and 5pm... depending on if I get a text, it's loud outside, etc. :( Yes I have a really messed up sleep schedule. I usually go to bed when post people in this thread said they were waking up lmao.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    My waking patterns are very different from day to day.

Over this past semester, I've been able to sleep in on mondays and tuesdays because I only have class at 3pm. Wednesdays and thursdays I have to wake up at 5:30 to get to my 8am classes, that's always killer. Wednesday is always the worst. Friday I have a class at noon so I wake up around 9ish.

Weekends I try to set my alarm for 10 and lie in bed until 10:30. And since the semester's about to end I'm hoping for that trend to continue, haha.

Years
    On school days, I'll be called at about ten past seven, and actually get up at half past. Now, though, it's the holidays, so I vary. I mean yesterday I woke up at 6:30 somehow, and today at like 9:30, so idk.

Years
    On days I work, it's anywhere between 6:45 and 7:45. It depends on what time I'm scheduled in at work. I wake up an hour and fifteen minutes before I have to work; this gives me just enough time to wake up, get dressed, and get there.

On days I do, I find lately I've been getting up between 9 and 10, 11 if I'm lucky. I'd rather sleep in until noon but I get up so early on the days I work it's just impossible to sleep in. -_-;

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I raged when I saw the title. ^^'
    Anyway, I used to wake up at 7AM (no, I am not Rebecca Black, and I won't explain to you th days of the week -_-), however I wake up at 7:20 now because I'm lazy. This is on a day when I have school. XP On a weeked/school holiday, I wake up whenever I want. XD It's normally aroud 8-9 though.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    When I still went to school i'd get up at 6:30 on weekdays and 9 on weekends.

Now that i've graduated everyday is like Saturday, except I wake up at almost exactly 7:45 every day :D

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
    Spoiler:

And that is what I do...

OT: Usually just do what a normal person does.

Back