• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"7am getting up in the morning"

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Terrible title is terrible.

Anyway, a simple topic which doesn't really need it's own opening thing.

What time do you get up in the morning usually?

I try to get up around the 9-9:30 am time, since it's a good time for me to get up, since I'm not really doing anything during the day. It also means I'm not getting up too late either, which is something I dread for some reason. I used to do it all the time, and I really did hate it, but now it'd getting a lot better for me. :) My dream is to get up at 7am, since that's when Pokemon is on, and I wouldn't mind getting a glimpse of it in the morning.

Years
    From 7 to 9 AM, can't sleep longer.
    When I go to work it's usually 6 AM, well I need to get used to it soon...

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    I believe that's where he got it from, Touko. xD;
    I get up about 7am when I really need to. On holidays and such, I get up about 8-10am. :V

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Weekdays: 8 AM
    Weekends: 10 AM

Yeah, I wake up around those hours. The hours can vary depending on the circumstance (i.e. mom wakes me up early for no good reason). :B

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
    I wake up at different times because of college.
    Mon/Wed - 8:00am
    Tues/Thur - 7:00am
    Fri/Sat/Sun - Whatever time I wake up (sleep in)

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    On weekdays I get up at 7 am since I have to go to school. Weekends, it can range from 7 to 12. I like to sleep in. :3

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years

I get up around 7 normally, i guess i am just an early riser.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    On week days, I get up about 6:30 AM but usually wake up at 6 AM when I actually have the will power. On weekends, I wake up way too late at like 12 PM or something when I pull an all nighter, though that rarely happens now.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Terrible title is terrible.

Anyway, a simple topic which doesn't really need it's own opening thing.

Terrible title is indeed terrible, but it's not your fault, Alternative. D: (I'd rather use Moesha's "up in the morning, a new day is dawning", or even Pokemon's "Morning Sun(-light)", but whatever. ANYTHING but "Friday", though).

Weekdays: 6AM-7AM, unfortunately. Stupid school. Honestly, I want to whack whoever mandated that school starts at 8AM. It should be nine! Next semester, I am registering early so I can sleep! I mean, even a 9AM class would be more feasible for me. When I was a kid, I was such a morning person... (especially on Saturdays, where I would be on time for TV shows) Nowadays, it's a miracle if an alarm can wake me up in the morning. T_T

Also, I really hate it when school institute tardies/demerits when students are late for 8AM classes. I even hate it more when "excessive tardies" (i.e., 10+ minutes late) equates to an absence. At least you made the effort to show up, can you at least get partial credit for arriving at all? It's better than truant students who skip class completely. But anyway...

Oh, and during winter/spring/summer/Thanksgiving breaks, my weekday wake time equals my Saturday wake time.

Weekends: 10AM-12AM on Saturdays; sleeping in is awesome! Though occasionally I have to wake up earlier for chores... x.x I feel sorry for children who have to wake up even earlier on weekends.... :(

When I was a kid, I woke up around 6AM-8AM just for TV shows like Pokemon, Digimon, and Power Rangers. What an awesome era that was... :D

Wake time is before 10AM on Sundays, prior to church.

Why is Pokemon on so early? >> Well, at least it's better than the timeslot that Power Rangers RPM had, which Disney shafted so that in some areas, it aired on Saturdays at 4AM/5AM in the morning.

...I miss classic Saturday mornings. :'(

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    But, today's Monday! A whole four days until the eponymous Friday! Sacrilege!

Anyhoo, my wake-up schedule is really erratic. When I was still in school, there was relative order to the day, as school started at 9am, so I needed be up by about 7:30 in order to get there on time. Weekends were usually more relaxing, but because I was so used to waking up early, a lie-in turned into waking up only an hour later. Until I was about 18, I don't think I ever slept in past 9:30am!

All that changed when university came around. All my classes are scheduled at weird times of the day, especially this year, so on Tuesdays and Fridays, I wake up at 8:30, to get to my 9am classes; Monday I wake up at either 9:30 to get to my 10am class, but that's only on every fortnight so sometimes I'll sleep in until 11, as that's when the fire alarm goes off in my building. I don't have anything on a Wednesday, and I have nothing on Thursday until 4pm, so I just sleep until I don't feel tired any more. Weekends nowadays normally start at around 12pm which... yeah.

When I come home, it's sort of similar, but more organized: I've been setting my alarm clock for 9am each day in an attempt to start revising nice and early, but it's only really worked about 50% of the time!

Years
    As a university student I consider it a criminal offence to wake up earlier than 9. I generally rise between 9-10 in the morning. It can fluxuate though. I've been known to get up at 11 before on late nights. Conversely, I've gotten out of bed before 9 V_____V

So it does vary a fair amount with me.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Hm, I'm up at 7am every day more or less, regardless of whether or not I'm at school. I generally won't sleep much later unless I have a really late night, as in 6am-ish. My sleeping patterns are odd. x)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My wake-up time is usually 8-8:30 am, and I don't use an alarm clock for that. On weekends, if I stay up past 12 am, I wake up at 9-10 am. even if I slept at 3 am, I still wake up at that time. xD

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I get up at around 9am in the morning, most of the time. I used to get up around 7am when I had school. And it depends on how sleepy and lazy I'm feeling, and at what time I went to bed the previous night. Most mornings I'll just repetitively stare at the clock at intervals until I wake up.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Supposedly, I wake up at 11-12... that doesn't always work out though. I woke up at 9:30 today, against my will.

Even during my last year of school, I woke up at 11, and went to school at 12. lol

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    Depends; on weekdays I usually have to get up around 7:oo if not earlier.

On weekends it varies from 10:oo to 3-4 depending on whether I want to get up, how long I stayed up, if my mom is yelling yaddyadda. The past few weekends I've woken up all around 10-11ish.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You can find me up at 6 AM if I have a headache. You'll catch me at 8 AM if I have a test or early class. See me at 11 AM maybe. Weekends? You'll be lucky if I even pop up by lunch time. lol

I used to get up around 9 AM though. Yay college! Messing up the structured high school schedule I had!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I get up at 1.30 pm. Seriously. I don't know why! I used to manage to wake up at 11am, and I challenged myself to be able to wake up at 9, but it just reverted back to waking up at 1pm. T_T

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I get up at 5:45ish. It takes me a little bit to actually get awake and I usually check PC and stuff for a few minutes before I go make myself breakfast, and then I grab a couple of sets of clothes and gather all of my school stuff before I go to my ride at 6:30. I've got 0-hour weightlifting which is like weightlifting before school pretty much and so I tend to start my day pulverizing whatever muscle groups of the day are. :>

...and then I sleep all day on the weekends. :D

Back