• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

8 days left... Gift shopping panic o:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I haven't finished my gift shopping yet. Have you? How are you thinking when you make or get gifts for your loved ones?

Years
    Fortunately my Mum is pretty easy to buy for, I just get her some posh body lotion or hand cream, speaking of that, her present literally just arrived.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Finish shopping at least two weeks in advance.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm waiting for payday to finish mine, 5 more days.
    I do have a few things already though, I'm not very organised.

I was about to praise the people who finished their Xmas shopping well in advance but wow, if you wait 5 more days and still manage to finish alright, then that's worth praise too in a way ;D

blue

gucci
    Years
    Braving the shops tomorrow to do the final bits of Christmas shopping. Right now I'd say I've got about 90% of my gifts for people bought, probably got like 1 or 2 to go.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    We already finished our Christmas shopping. I'm really excited about this year because I got my parents some awesome gifts. I got my dad a pair of army pajama bottoms. He was in the vietnam war, and he's always had a thing for anything related to wars. He also likes the camo designs as well. I got my mom an iPad case because she keeps saying she needs one, but she can never really find what she wants. I just hope she likes the one I found for her.

My dad is often hard to shop for. He has limited interests, but this year it was easy. He pointed things out that he wouldn't mind getting. Things I got him were I Saw the Light (it's actually for both of us because Tom Hiddleston lol shhhhh), Star Trek Beyond because he's really into Star Trek and has the other two movies too. I do a lot of the wrapping for him when he gets stuff for my mom. The reason is because he has a hard time wrapping. I do as well, but heh... I try to do my best though. He has a hard time shopping for my mom, so I helped him out this year. I picked a couple things out and put his name on one of the gifts. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I actually got this done already and won't be panicking the final week before Christmas like I usually do. ;D Not my proudest gift-shopping but it'll do - I usually like to get gifts that are more fun and interesting and suited to their interests than generic things like clothes and stuff, but I did just get my brothers some sweaters this year (they're nice sweaters though!). I don't really have a whole lot for my dad so if I have the time I do want to add to his present, but I'm set for everyone else. Dads are definitely the hardest to shop for.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have to shop today :/
    Me too, let's go!

I actually got this done already and won't be panicking the final week before Christmas like I usually do. ;D Not my proudest gift-shopping but it'll do - I usually like to get gifts that are more fun and interesting and suited to their interests than generic things like clothes and stuff, but I did just get my brothers some sweaters this year (they're nice sweaters though!). I don't really have a whole lot for my dad so if I have the time I do want to add to his present, but I'm set for everyone else. Dads are definitely the hardest to shop for.

I hope they were awesome "ugly" christmas sweaters (; And yeah, my dad is sooo hard to shop for. Maybe I'll sing him a song instead lol

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
    I had to wait for a few seasonal kiosks to open up for some things, others I bought in the fall.
    I went to my mall early on a weekday morning when it was nearly empty early in December though. :P Easiest way to do xmas shopping.

Back