• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^_^The Electric Pokemon Club^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Merry Christmas Everyone !! :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Then I am not so sure. It is not clarified in the rules section who can actually make a topic.

Then I am not so sure. It is not clarified in the rules section who can actually make a topic.

Last edited:

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • Then I am not so sure. It is not clarified in the rules section who can actually make a topic.

hey avishka ^^ i think it wouldn't hurt if you made an unofficial topic :/ so we can have something to talk about (:

since there's no new topic right now, have some pikachu and family (:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    cute pics ^^
    some pics of pikachu

NEW TOPIC :
    Do you think that Raichu would be more popular if Pikachu hadn't been chosen as the franchise's mascot?

Years
  • cute pics ^^
    some pics of pikachu

NEW TOPIC :
    Do you think that Raichu would be more popular if Pikachu hadn't been chosen as the franchise's mascot?

Possibly, although imo... I love Raichu as much as I love Pikachu, there both just so adorable to me.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • No. i think not, because Pikachu's status as the anime's mascot is helping raichu, and Pichu, gain popularity. If Pikachu is not the mascot, then Raichu would lose most of its popularity. and we can safely assume that Raichu is just popular because of his connection with Pikachu.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Last edited:

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • NEW TOPIC : Do you think that Raichu would be more popular if Pikachu hadn't been chosen as the franchise's mascot?
    frankly speaking i prefer pikachu. and just like miltankrancher said, the only reason i even like raichu is its connection to pikachu :/

Last edited:

pancakeonmyhead

Kpop Enthusiast
    Years
  • So, of course I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.
    Username: pancakeonmyhead
    Partner Ghost Pokemon: Pikachu
    Why Do You Want To Join This Team:
    Electric Pokemon are by far my favourite type. And I always associate Pokemon with the image of Pikachu, which is an electric type.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    LOL Yeah Since A Lot Of People Dont Watch Pokemon But Since Pokemon Is Too Popular They Only Know Their Franchise Pokemon

This So Fun!

Last edited:

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Yeah It So Cool!! I Like Luxray A Lot And Fav Pokemon!! In My Pokemon I Have Shinx lUxio And Luxray BEAT THAT AHahahahahah!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh wow, that Luxray cosplay is great! I think my favourite cosplay I've seen was a really realistic Raichu cosplay, but I think I might have to try this one out for April!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back