• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"_____ deserves a Remake/Sequel/Port!" Thread

bobandbill

one more time
Years

• With Mother 4 being said, I think Mother 3 actually deserves an official English release. Why it never got one, I don't want to fathom.
    Another reason to add to the above - copyright issues! Music-wise anyway - a lot of the tunes heavily, ahem, 'borrow' from other bands, see Mr Batty's battle theme, and a bunch of beatles-inspired songs, so that is also a factor. Still, Mother 3 ported would be lovely, but it looks like at this rate it will not happen. =(

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • I agree with Bayonetta: Kingdom Hearts III. However, I'd like it ported to more than just Sony consoles, k thx. That's one thing I hate about the Kingdom Hearts series is that it's all on Sony consoles (with the exception of Days) and Sony is too expensive for my tastes and doesn't have enough games that interest me, unlike the Wii. But I mean, I can't really say what I liked about Kingdom Hearts without just gushing over every little aspect, so...I won't. If you've played it, you'll know why.

And I will do things I can't even say if there is ever a Mother 4. Oh my God. Mother 3 was so perfect and great and fabulous and everything I could ask for in an RPG. Please give this thing a sequel and PLEASE release it in English!

With Mother 4 being said, I think Mother 3 actually deserves an official English release. Why it never got one, I don't want to fathom.
    kh re coded is on the ds and chains of memories was on gba. thats 3 sony kh and 3 nintendo. as for kh 3 i would like it to be an exclusive for ps3, as they can just concentrate on the game on not have to worry about porting it, square takes enough time making the games anyway. but who knows, maybe the 3ds kh is going to be 3rd one, which i wouldn't mind either.
    as for mother, i really want to see a remake of mother 2 (and although i havent played it, mother 3) with updated graphics on the 3ds. i loved the various towns in it and would like to explore them again in present day graphics. :)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • A spiritual sequel or FF-style sequel of The World Ends With You.

Seriously, that game was awesomesauce. If there could just be another game like it... :D I dunno how that would worth though, so that makes me sad. :D

A port of any mother game onto (3)DS would be cool too. Port, not remake. Keep the graphics, kthxbai (although, I guess the battle scenes could be updated...).

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Final Fantasy 5 needs a remake. I'd get it no matter what console it'll be.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Adventure Island on Game Boy Original.

Doubt it if anyone remembers it. Probably a very low chance. It was fun for me when I was 6.

>.> Wii had Adventure Island. I just didn't have a Wii, so I didn't bother checking for the Wii games. I just saw it on Wikipedia.

Then I'll just wish for..

A Sequel to KH2.
    Damn KH : BbS was awesome. If you guys loved the KH Series, BbS had already showed a little info about KH 3.

I want it to be on the PS3, which I don't have.
    I liked the whole story-line. Though gameplay would just be a bit of smashing X and Triangle with a bit of Square and Circle, I still loved how I could glide (Wisdom Form's skill) all over the place.

Last edited:

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Sure is a lot of Kingdom Hearts 3 in this thread, ha ha. Which I can't say I blame you guys; Kingdom Hearts rocks.

I was expecting more "Final Fantasy VII" remakes along side with me. :P

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Final Fantasy 5 needs a remake. I'd get it no matter what console it'll be.

Nice to see some FFV love. :D I'd prefer a sequel over a remake, but I'll take either. Sadly, FFV is probably the least popular of the main series games, so I'd be surprised if we ever get a remake/sequel/spin-off.

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Pokemon stadium 3/Battle revolution 2 (Wii), Megaman legends 3(Psp), Bully 2 (Ps3, Wii, 360, Psp?), Pokemon Ruby&Saphire remakes (Ds/3Ds?), Kingdomhearts 3 (Ps3?, Psp?).

-Ruby and Saphire remakes are definitely coming. Green pokeball in Hg/Ss pkmn centers, Mass amounts of Hoenn pokemon in the Kanto region (Trainer pokemon).
    -Another 3D pokemon game is defenitely in the works with 5th gen out, and Battle rev outdated.
    -Capcom implied that they may plan on MML3.
    -Bully was an awsome game.
    -Kingdom hearts 3 is already planned to be made.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Pokemon stadium 3/Battle revolution 2 (Wii), Megaman legends 3(Psp), Bully 2 (Ps3, Wii, 360, Psp?), Pokemon Ruby&Saphire remakes (Ds/3Ds?), Kingdomhearts 3 (Ps3?, Psp?).

-Ruby and Saphire remakes are definitely coming. Green pokeball in Hg/Ss pkmn centers, Mass amounts of Hoenn pokemon in the Kanto region (Trainer pokemon).
    -Another 3D pokemon game is defenitely in the works with 5th gen out, and Battle rev outdated.
    -Capcom implied that they may plan on MML3.
    -Bully was an awsome game.
    -Kingdom hearts 3 is already planned to be made.

Capcom already confirmed Megaman Legends 3 here recently, for the Nintendo 3DS.

I agree about Pokemom Stadium 3 by the way. We're wayyy overdue.

Back