• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I heard the third D/P game will be called Beryl.
Beryl is a Yellow-ish colored "Rock".
Similar to the colors on Girantina...
I'm pretty sure we all know that Girantina will be the Token POKEMON on the third D/P game whatever it may be called.

But Girantina is based off of the gem Girasol, of Fire OPAL.

As I've said before, along with the copyrights of Emerald, Diamond and Pearl before they were released, Pokemon Opal was copyrighted, too.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
But Girantina is based off of the gem Girasol, of Fire OPAL.

As I've said before, along with the copyrights of Emerald, Diamond and Pearl before they were released, Pokemon Opal was copyrighted, too.

Oh I did not know that.

That's cool!
I just hope the G/S re-make pulls through.

I guess if it dosen't,
We all can play Zel's SG!
Lol!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Dunsparce is right, thats fake.

I hope they remake it, but not Crystal.

It'd be funny if they undoubtedly decided to remake it and they kidnapped Zel as an advisor...

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
Years
  • Age 32
  • o3o
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
They ARE making it, or at least planning on it >.<;

Why else would they all fo a sudden copyright the names "Pokemon DuskGold" and "Pokemon DawnSilver"?

IMO, If there is a third game, it will obviously by Opal Version, which has already been copyright since they did Emerald, Diamond, and Pearl.

Girantina is derived from Girasol(aka Fire Opal)

The third game could be amethyst, for Mesprit.

Anyways, I bet there is almost a 100% chance that Nintendo will remake them.

Years
Arcording to wikipedia (Link)The second most sold pokemon game ever was silver! But to make it esaier to all you guys I made a list white my calcolater...
Pokémon Yellow 8.260.000
Pokémon Gold and Silver 7.255.000
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl 7.085.000
Pokémon Red, Blue, and Green 6.693.333
Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire 6.500.000
Pokemon Emerald 6.320.000
Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen 5.330.000
Pokémon Crystal 3.750.000
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team 3.080.000
Pokémon Trading Card Game 2.900.000
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team 2.200.000
Pokémon Pinball 1.020.000 (In Japan)

And that making a god reason for them to remake it, If they think the way they normal do... :
Spoiler:

false swipe jay

1HP is more than enough for me
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2008
could someone shed some light?
what EXACTLY does the term "in-game data" mean?
are they just the references? ie, Oak mentioning the white rock, Jasmine's cameo, etc. or actual game code like the "Johto" region in a Pokemon's summary?

Long Live GSDS!

JoeHalo

Master Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2008
totodile

i finally got a totodile i traded a dawn stone for one and I just evolved it into a Croconaw :)

false swipe jay

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2008
release dates (USA) according to <<serebii.net>>
(flashback)
RB Sept 28 1998
Y Oct 1999
GS Oct 15 2000
C July 29 2001
RS March 17 2003
FRLG Sept 9 2004
E April 2005
DP April 22 2007

predictions?
GS(C) take place three years after the events of RB(Y) in the game, but are just only just over two years apart release time in real life.

possible Y/C/E release for DP, if going by how they released Emerald, should come out AFTER a re-release of GS (if it happens at all)

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
could someone shed some light?
what EXACTLY does the term "in-game data" mean?
are they just the references? ie, Oak mentioning the white rock, Jasmine's cameo, etc. or actual game code like the "Johto" region in a Pokemon's summary?

Long Live GSDS!

"Johto" is in the coding for one of the locations that a Pokemon can come from

"Sinnoh", interestingly, is also a location, even though the game takes place in the region, which means a specific spot is listed ("Route 203", "Spear Pillar", ect.) rather than the region name.

Also in the coding for the games in which a Pokemon can Originate From, there's these:
Hoenn (Ruby)
Hoenn (Sapphire)
Hoenn (Emerald)
Kanto (FireRed)
Kanto (Leaf Green)
Sinnoh (Diamond)
Sinnoh (Pearl)
Orre (Colosiem/XD)
Johto ("DuskGold")
Johto ("DawnSilver")

Interestinly, there is no Third Sinnoh. Most likey like Emerald, it won't be a Game of Origin Possibiliy for any of the games other than itself. (I hope I worded that in a non-confusing way)

READ INFO HERE

false swipe jay

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2008
^^^
(i can't QUOTE you Dunsparce, so this will have to do.)

How in the world did they (whoever discovered the in-game data) find this out??? they uncovered TWO possible johto location origins? i cannot fathom...

i saw pictures (as did, i am sure, most everyone else) of the chikorita from johto, but those could have been doctored images, no?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
It seems like a G/S remake would be the perfect candidate for the next Pokemon games.

^^^

How in the world did they (whoever discovered the in-game data) find this out??? they uncovered TWO possible johto location origins? i cannot fathom...

i saw pictures (as did, i am sure, most everyone else) of the chikorita from johto, but those could have been doctored images, no?
Theres a program that allows you to change stuff like where you can get a Pokemon's location. I forget what it's called though...
Anyways, on the list you can change it so that Pokemon can appear like they came from Johto.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
false swipe jay,

In-game data meaning references to Johto in a Pokemon's summary. The whole "Met at" section.

The rest is just REALLY blatant hinting.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
^^^

The Program is called Pokesac

With it, I could make a Shiny Gyarados from Johto

I could make it to say "Met July 30, 2001(US Crystal Release Date) in Johto"
and make its Game of Origin The Silver Johto, as I own Silver, but not gold.

Last edited:
Years
^^^

The Program is called Pokesac

With it, I could make a Shiny Gyarados from Johto

I could make it to say "Met July 30, 2001(US Crystal Release Date) in Johto"
and make its Game of Origin The Silver Johto, as I own Silver, but not gold.

You mean PokeSav.

And instead of waiting around for a remake, why not try a rom hack? The ShinyGold and CrystalShards look promising.

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Coult any one please list up the intire list of names owned by Nitendo? And give me a link to?

These are the only ones I remember:
Pokemon Opal
Pokemon Amethyst
Pokemon WhiteGold
Pokemon Moonstone(The actual stone, not the Pokemon item) - I just remembered this one
Pokemon DuskGold
Pokemon DawnSilver

I don't have a link, sorry :/

All of these, save DuskGold and DawnSilver, were copyrighted during the development of Emerald, along with Emerald itself, Diamond, and Pearl.

Last edited:
Years
IIRC, the Japanese name for "White Gold" does not make any reference to gold. White Gold is basically the common English name for the metal.

I KNOW it's going to be DuskGold and DawnSilver. They're the only copyrighted names that make sense in both English AND Japanese.

Also:

Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl were copyrighted at the same time as Emerald, Whitegold, Amethist, and Opal. DuskGold and DawnSilver were copyrighteed later on.

DuskGold and DawnSilver?

Thats pretty stupid.

Why cant they just keep the names Silver and Gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back