• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    No way Binary. Gym Leader Battle Music. For Kanto. With some epicness like the Giratina Battle. This. Will. Be. Perfect!
    For me at least I dunno bout you guys.

Well, yeah. That as well. XD Most of the music from G/S/C was awesome, so I hope the remixes will be as awesome or even awesomer.

The Red/Lance battle theme was and is epic. They better keep those parts in.

Yes. They better. I would be unhappy if they don't keep them in. I sure they'll keep lance, but Red better still be at Mt. Silver.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years

Well, yeah. That as well. XD Most of the music from G/S/C was awesome, so I hope the remixes will be as awesome or even awesomer.

Yes. They better. I would be unhappy if they don't keep them in. I sure they'll keep lance, but Red better still be at Mt. Silver.

Yeah, they better keep him in, or else who am I going to beat for fun everyday?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Whatever they do I'm sure it'll be awesome. <3

ZOMG You watch Cyberchase? <333

Cookie Plz.
    The reference was from an old Loony Tunes episode where Bugs tricks the Adomible Snowman into thinking Daffy is A bunny. Classic stuff. So no cookie. Anyway do you guys think we will get a lot of info in corocoro or just a little?

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Corocoro's most likely going to spoon feed us small tidbits over the next few months. I can bet you anything that the May 15th issue will be leaked early like the issue debuting Platinum was.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well yeah. What I'm guessing is that in Pokemon Sunday they will say the 2 birds belong to 2 new games and CoroCoro will bring the games.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Well yeah. What I'm guessing is that in Pokemon Sunday they will say the 2 birds belong to 2 new games and CoroCoro will bring the games.

That's probably it. Seems like what will happen, if not even mentioning the names and basic info. Corocoro will probably "spoon feed" us the new details and such, like GunSaberSeraph said.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    More than likely it'll be GSDSi. :P But I CANNOT WAIT!! :D

???

The only way something could be DSi exclusive is if it was played trough DSi Download.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Could they not hype us more?
    new scripts in platinum where found(well were brought up :p) recently.
    Friday, April 24, 2009
    5:58 PM

It was all in spite of the exploration team's best efforts.
    The silver-winged Pokémon that sleeps at the bottom of the sea eluded us.
    All we got was a recording of a cry thought to be that of the Pokémon...
    That concludes our special report, "The Hiding Pokémon of the Seafloor!"
    Brought to you by Jubilife TV on Nationwide Net!
    See you next week, same time, same channel!

And

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
    4:55 PM

Rumors of a giant 100-foot-tall Bellsprout could not be confirmed.
    The team failed to even get a glimpse of this gargantuan Pokémon...
    That concludes our special report, "Secret of the Giant Bellsprout!"

So now while they do not specify where these are located they certainly want players of the newer gens to wonder bout them. And seeing as people who have started from the GBA days or have played them would know that there is no 100 foot bellsprout or bottom of the sea Pokemon they would assume there in a region they haven't explored.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Could they not hype us more?
    new scripts in platinum where found(well were brought up :p) recently.
    Friday, April 24, 2009
    5:58 PM

The silver-winged Pokémon that sleeps at the bottom of the sea eluded us.
    All we got was a recording of a cry thought to be that of the Pokémon...
    That concludes our special report, "The Hiding Pokémon of the Seafloor!"

And

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
    4:55 PM

Rumors of a giant 100-foot-tall Bellsprout could not be confirmed.
    The team failed to even get a glimpse of this gargantuan Pokémon...
    That concludes our special report, "Secret of the Giant Bellsprout!"

So now while they do not specify where these are located they certainly want players of the newer gens to wonder bout them. And seeing as people who have started from the GBA days or have played them would know that there is no 100 foot bellsprout or bottom of the sea Pokemon they would assume there in a region they haven't explored.

Holy! Where did you see this? Ur game?! This is amazing and I am really excited. i know we wont get this game til like, next year her in the US. They are probably including this on the news casts to show what may be going on on your Gold or Silver cards, Like they mention your other friends or profiles when mixing records.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Holy! Where did you see this? Ur game?! This is amazing and I am really excited. i know we wont get this game til like, next year her in the US. They are probably including this on the news casts to show what may be going on on your Gold or Silver cards, Like they mention your other friends or profiles when mixing records.
    Someone else saw it in their game but I believe it can happen to anyone.

theschmizz393

Cleffas will rule!
    Years
    this is amazing. i am so pumped. one thing im concerned about though is the old GSC sprites. i loved them so much, i hope that they keep them as amazing as they were back then. also, i really dont want to play in kanto again. its been in every generation up til now, and im a bit kanto'd out. a johto-only game would be interesting, since it would be very different with higher levels. either that or johto+new region.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back