• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    This is getting me excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it isn't a GS Remake I'll go to Nintendo and Gamefreak and kill them all, then kill myself

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm near the front of that line, as I've been waiting for G/S Remakes since FR/LG were first announced in CoroCoro. I'll see if I can save a spot for you guys ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    this is amazing. i am so pumped. one thing im concerned about though is the old GSC sprites. i loved them so much, i hope that they keep them as amazing as they were back then. also, i really dont want to play in kanto again. its been in every generation up til now, and im a bit kanto'd out. a johto-only game would be interesting, since it would be very different with higher levels. either that or johto+new region.

Yeah. What I really liked as well was the Sprites. Some of the Sprites from G/S/C, other than the lack of color, were the best ones for a certain Pokemon. Though it is unlikely that they will recolor the sprites to make them look more... colorish and bring them back, it would be awesome if that were to happen.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    Does anyone else think this would make some awesome music for the battle with Lugia and Ho-oh?

It starts at about 0:34, but the beginning's a bit difficult to hear. It would obviously be longer in the games, but I always thought this would make great legendary battle music.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Even though I'm about 99% sure that we're getting remakes now, we're still not completely certain. Let's save the celebration for when the official announcement comes.

EDIT: Beat to it...
    Ready the champagne!!
    This new "major game" sure wouldn't be the 5th-gen, just come to think of it how can you trade the 5th-gen Pokemon or 5th-gen moves.. Unless they're if Nintendo's gonna add the "Time Capsule" just like in G/S/C to restrict tradings.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ready the champagne!!
    This new "major game" sure wouldn't be the 5th-gen, just come to think of it how can you trade the 5th-gen Pokemon or 5th-gen moves.. Unless they're if Nintendo's gonna add the "Time Capsule" just like in G/S/C to restrict tradings.

Screams! Is it really you?! Arent you so excited about this. *Pours myself a glass of champagne*

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    Clicked on this thread out of pure chance, and I'm glad I did.

I've found it hard to get through Diamond and Platinum (I have a total of 5 badges between the two), but I know I'll be excited enough to finish one, if not both, when GSDS is announced.

I <3 Johto.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Why does more stuff have to happen when I sleep and go to school? >_<

But saw the video now with the phrase Johto in it =D It's not all that clear, and I half-think I am imagining it, but given that and the two (note, two) blurred-out pictures behind them... =D

But oh my... hurrah for the wonder that is Japanese television. XD

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It is Green and Yellow and when you get a 3rd it is blue. then red. nothing special.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh yeah okay cool whatever. Anyway this will have custom graphics different from DP like FRLG or no?

I hope it stays the same as DP but as detailed as Platinum.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah I know that but I mean like different buildings and such.

Johto was more of a historic region so the buildings will probably be old looking again. To be honest, Jhoto was boring to me as a kid but I still want remakes. I have to have Johto based legends.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    OMG I'm sure it will be a GS REMAKE!
    IT HAS TO BE!
    Just look at this priceless expressions...

Spoiler:

Please!
    Please!
    Cross the fingers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back