• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    In Sinnoh Proffesor Oak says that the white rock has a correspondent in Kanto.No such rock has been found in 3rd gen Kanto.Also,we got to that event using cheating devices/Pokesav.Seeing as the movie that features Shaymin is coming,and the possible games are 3rd D/P or G/S remake,maybe in the remake after we beat the game/in an event Oak will give us a letter (Oak's letter anyone?) to catalize the event there and they also put the item in D/P,so it doesn't appear as a glitch or something.But would Nintendo do that?I mean,would they give us 2 legendaries using only one event?No one thought that we should do the Shaymin event in G/S remake Kanto.Also,I have an Ipothese(sp?):They put the Red chain and the Heat rock so D/P will be compatible with the third version,and they put Contest pass and S.S. Ticket for G/S remake.Contest pass would be used for contests that would be new to Johto region and S.S. Ticket for S.S. Aqua.Also the Johto Apricorn balls which are present in D/P may have been there for transferring Pokemon issues.

My Theory about the White Rock in Kanto, its a Celebi event.

My Proof? Only a gut feeling, and my gut is usually right, except when I'm wrong.

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
    Years
    after long thinking i decide it the 3rd of D/P. why? because it's A game not games.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Tat could be, since Celebi is not obtainable and why would they make two different shaymins, unless GSDS has the alternate form

simplynaruto

Banned
    Years
    If its celebi its just another hate letter to the european gamers about not having events. OOO look at me Im japan the biggest event country. And look at me Im america the 2nd biggest event country and we have fat gamers. What do you have europe. Gaaah I hate events.
    Anyway exclude my rant but a white rock in kanto. I say they use it to warp between regions or to warp to the saymin event into the deension that is in movie 11.

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
    Years
    did someone thought this discussion is kinda pointless? I mean, once Nintendo will release it we will all know. well, anyway I'm sure that the Jhoto remakers on GBA won't have problems since it would be on DS.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Tat could be, since Celebi is not obtainable and why would they make two different shaymins, unless GSDS has the alternate form
    The Alternate form could be included in the DP Remake, but that's an entirely other discussion.
    did someone thought this discussion is kinda pointless? I mean, once Nintendo will release it we will all know. well, anyway I'm sure that the Jhoto remakers on GBA won't have problems since it would be on DS.
    Ugh, I'm tired of all the idiotic comments about Shiny Gold being a Gold Remake.
    Stop now please...forever!

Years
    I totally agree with Heatran.This is a forum only for official games,not for fanmade ones.Anyway,back on topic.Now that you mention it,I'm pretty sure that we will obtain Celebi with the white rock.Wait a second...Then how would we use the forest shrine and the GS ball?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    To catch celebi. I say the white rock is a white rock. OR like simplynaruto said to transport to the shayamin event in the alternate dimension.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I totally agree with Heatran.This is a forum only for official games,not for fanmade ones.Anyway,back on topic.Now that you mention it,I'm pretty sure that we will obtain Celebi with the white rock.Wait a second...Then how would we use the forest shrine and the GS ball?

Or it could be a Mew Event, its just speculation.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    White rock kanto and white rock sinnoh. No connection mabye? Never not think of that.
    If it has no connection, so Professor Oak shouldn't mention the White Rock in Kanto, right?

BTW remember the time line that I'm talking about earlier, this is it!!
    Most likely they'll release the DP third installment, before GSC remake X[[
    A G/S Remake?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    If it has no connection, so Professor Oak shouldn't mention the White Rock in Kanto, right?

BTW remember the time light that I'm talking about earlier, this is it!!
    Most likely they'll release the DP third installment, before GSC remake X[[
    A G/S Remake?

I will be extremely ticked off if they do, that's just a poor marketing strategy -_-

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No, it's a poor marketing strategy to release a remake directly after the original games where released. Yes its been a year, but its still to soon. :S
    Oh ok. But its 2 in japan. Also if the remake does come before wouldnt you think its better. I mean the G/S remake could be more compatible. But then thats just me.

Years
    Ithink they will make a remake because they will make a hell of a lot of money off it and evan they no that they need to make a game inbetween the new region like what they did with fire red so i think they will make a remake

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Guys guys, what team will you use? Will you use your old team in GSC or have a new refresh team?
    I'll use my old team Mismagius*, Tyranitar, Honchkrow*, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr
    *semi-old because they their pre-evo are 2Gen, even they first appear from 4Gen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back