• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    dsi is a ds with new things on it they arent going to have new games only for that console the games will still work on that one, lite, and the origninal.

warudo.kun!

I see what you did there.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    An honest opinion from me.
    .DSi is a waste of money.
    .There is no remake of G/S. But I wouldn't want that. I would want a remake of Crystal.
    .I've heard the talk of a remake millions of times. :/
    Who knows what Nintendo will do, right?

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    An honest opinion from me.
    .DSi is a waste of money.
    .There is no remake of G/S. But I wouldn't want that. I would want a remake of Crystal.
    .I've heard the talk of a remake millions of times. :/
    Who knows what Nintendo will do, right?

True in the since that we won't know what they will do, but false in the since that we know that it will be stupid (more than likely) when and if it was too be done.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Wrong. Nintendo does not have control over which Pokemon game is made remade or anything like that. They are just the publishers. Gamefreak as Developers have all the rights over what gets made remade and such. And anyway a crystal remake would be useless. A GS remake with crystal features such as enhanced Unown room features and a a similar story yes but a full blownout remake no.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    Personally I would love a Gold/Sliver remake on the DS as it was my fave gen, and I can really see it happening.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    I have the go for a new remake.

Do you see of the remake of Red, Blue, and Yellow?= Fire Red and Leaf Green.

DragonBackpack

of the shattered sun
    Years
    remake g/s version

ohh my god, i was just thinking earlier that hey made remakes for other games but not for this one, and i felt annoyed, because this is my all time favourite version. i would do anything for a remake of this. id campaign for nintendo to make one. but if anyones making a hack, i am right there, ill do anything to help it get started and ive got a good imagination to add extra storyline at the end.

i was thinking keeping everything the same, storyline, pokemon and people. but add the new graphics in and add extra features in from newer games like berry spin thing and the secret hideout. then once you've beaten the elite four, add a extra bit of new story line, like the distortion world in platinum version, and i would love to play it. PM if anyones wants to make a hack.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    So, I saw how someone posted a video a page or so back with the supposed pictures of the cover and I decided to follow the link and read over the page. The person who wrote it talked about how the remake will be out in Japan in 2010 and about how it will go Johto-Kanto-Orange Islands, supposedly. But I looked at his supposed source and nothing came up on it, so that kind of proves that it's still speculation.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    So, I saw how someone posted a video a page or so back with the supposed pictures of the cover and I decided to follow the link and read over the page. The person who wrote it talked about how the remake will be out in Japan in 2010 and about how it will go Johto-Kanto-Orange Islands, supposedly. But I looked at his supposed source and nothing came up on it, so that kind of proves that it's still speculation.

No, that stuff was completely fake. Did you take a good look at those boxes?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Few things wrong with them - lack of official logos IIRC, inconsistancy with the box art (the two were from different sources), the fact that the box is in English is also a giveaway (these sort of things would be in Japanese first as it always is for Pokemon games, as it comes out in Japan first), and the first announcement of the game if it happens is very unlikely to come with box art so early as well.

Plus the fact that it's been a month now and no reliable sources have had anything on it which wouldn't be the case if it was real - most definately fake.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Few things wrong with them - lack of official logos IIRC, inconsistancy with the box art (the two were from different sources), the fact that the box is in English is also a giveaway (these sort of things would be in Japanese first as it always is for Pokemon games, as it comes out in Japan first), and the first announcement of the game if it happens is very unlikely to come with box art so early as well.

Plus the fact that it's been a month now and no reliable sources have had anything on it which wouldn't be the case if it was real - most definately fake.

I think we might be talking about different boxes....

https://pokemonmaximo.foros.ws/portal-20.html

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    It's a while again, so still no news at a remake beside some fake sources again?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    @ Andy, I never said that they weren't fake; The Orange Islands would be really hard to put in game anyway.

I see what everyone means when they say they are fake, though. The day the remake is listed on Serebii (if, of course, they make a remake), I will believe that it is happening, and how I wish it would.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back