• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A (Global) Happy New Year! (Welcome to 2009!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • It's about 10:00 pm here, so I still have time. Oh, and by the way, watching the New Year's fireworks at Sydney, Australia on the news made me temporarily blind. So on that note..

Happy New Year's!

I'll see you all next year^^. Party to your heart's content.

Last edited:

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you will have fun this year. I'm sure we'll miss 2008, it was such a great year. There goes the fireworks.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • So, 2008 has come to and end. It was a pretty good year for me (hope it was the same for all of you).
    In 2008 I finished Highschool, I turned 20, got a PS3, got a nice big TV, finally got a desk in my room and thus able to use my monitor, got my first iPod, and lots of other stuff (not only got but happened).

Here's to 2009, being as good.... more like better then 2008.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PC!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • So it's 2009, is it?

May this year be just as much fun, if not more so than last year!
    I'll graduate this year and start college; I hope this new chapter in my life will be just as great as the previous year has been.

Happy New Year everyone!
    (...Everyone who lives in the Eastern United States or equivalent time zone. :3)

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    happy new year for me will be in 48 minutes, too bad I'm off for dinner and can't post here at the exact moment but oh well, happy new year ^^

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The ball just dropped! ... Dirty. D:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    New Year will come in 42 minutes for me, so I thought I would say Happy New Years again.
    2008 was a pretty good year for me and I'm expecting 2009 to be better.
    I hope everyone had a good year, and if not there's always 2009.
    Again, Happy New Year!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Happy New Years fellow Members of PC! :D.

Well, only 38 minutes left of the year in Central Time. I'm off to dinner now, I hope everyone had a great year and is to have a Happy New Year!

─AdvancedK9─

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • 2008 has finally come to an end. Many substantial things things happened in this year. The USA election, a global economy crisis, another school year ended and began, friends gained&&lost, Michii joined PC, people died, and others were brought into the world. Let's hope for a happy and healthy 2009 for everybody here at PC! If you're out today, drive carefully and have a great start to the year!! :'D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back