• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A (Global) Happy New Year! (Welcome to 2009!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokin

:3
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
new year here in Mx comes in exactly 8 hours and 53 minutes, who of those further east are already living the new year?^^

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Happy New Year Poke Community!

It is 42 minutes past ten pm here and am watching 'Big Fat Quiz of the Year'. I wish you all a happy new year and hope your resolutions come true. Mine would be to study more in classes and stay here all year next year (wont be hard XD). I couldn't think of a better place to spend New Year and have made lots of friends here.I hope to make even more friends here in the '09 and am going to stay here for as long as possible.

Thank you P.C.!

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
New Year in the UK in 1 hour 10 mins! I'm doing nothing for it XD Except eat party food with my family XD I haven't made a New Years Resolution since about 6 years ago, which was "don't make a New Years Resolution" because I always broke them XD But I made one last year...and broke it. I'm not doing well haha.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Its now the 1st here in the UK!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

My new years resolutions would be to go to sleep earlier, get my homework done on time (yeah right) and to get my post count to 1000 (that must be the easiest)

Well anyway lets hope 2009 is a great year filled with Pokecheer.

I better get started on the sleeping earlier resolution right after i welcome all the new members i have not welcomed.

Years
Happy New Year!!!!!! *Blows Horn* TOOT!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PC!!!!
Well just doing it in advance here in Los Angeles,CA because I won't be online for the official New Year. ^___^ So many memories for 2008...PC, The US Elections, School, Home...Welcome everyone to the age of Obama? O.o
I know it has been a cliche but it has been truly been a Historic Year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back