• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey of Betrayal(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
OOC: No worries. I'll be posting new RPs soon so you can join them. Oh adn we're already traveling together so Latias_Lover you might want to edit your post.

Alana

Years
Trista spotted Aqua running towards her and smiled. "Did you get all of the supplies you needed?" She asked ducking as Flygon now being chased by Misdreavus flew over her. She grinned and whistled to her Arcanine who quite chasing his tail and bounded over. "Hey Aqua what do you say to taking a day off from training? It'll be fun to take a vacation."

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
Years
"Sure! I always enjoy a nice vacation," Aqua agreed and opened her backpack. She started to pull out some juice and sandwhiches she made at home, but they were gone. "My supplies are gone!" Aqua said in disbelief. She checked again to make sure. There were no juice or sandwiches. Aqua saw two muddy pawprints leading to her house. It was a Pokemon track, no bigger than an inch. Aqua used her Pokedex to see what Pokemon took her stuff.

"Umbreon," the Pokedex said. "Umbreons are sneaky and hides most of the time at daytime." Aqua was determined to find that Umbreon who took her stuff.

Alana

Years
Trista grinned. "It was probably just hungry. When you find it don't be too hard on it." She stroked Arcanine's neck. Arcanine smiled dogishly then laid down and licked her face. "Thanks Arcy." She said grinning. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a brush then started to brush Arcanine's long fur.

Latias Lover!

Years
"Yeah, oh well." Aqua sighed and grabbed a sandwich with strawberries and salad inside. It was Aqua's unique bread, which she was saving for an afternoon snack. It was lunch time now. She took a bite. It was fresh. Aqua called out her Pokemon, Vaporeon, Wartortle, Kingdra, Seaking, and her first Pokemon Dragonair. Aqua had Dragonair when it was a Dratini. But the best of all, unlike other Dragonairs it can fly slightly.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Latias Lover! said:
"Yeah, oh well." Aqua sighed and grabbed a sandwich with strawberries and salad inside. It was Aqua's unique bread, which she was saving for an afternoon snack. It was lunch time now. She took a bite. It was fresh. Aqua called out her Pokemon, Vaporeon, Wartortle, Kingdra, Seaking, and her first Pokemon Dragonair. Aqua had Dragonair when it was a Dratini. But the best of all, unlike other Dragonairs it can fly slightly.

Baker had been travelling for 4 hours straight and was hungry and tired, as he dragged his feet along the flor, he looked up and saw a couple of people having a picnic, he thought for a moment, he didnt ussually like inturupting people uninvited but he was very tured and could not resist when he saw all the food, so he slowly, but with a bit more enthusiasm, started walking towards them, all of a sudden an arcanine came leaping towards him as fast as a speeding bullet, with his great reflexes, he quickly pulled out a pokeball containing one of his pokemon and was about to release it when the arcanine suddenly stopped, it was looking towards one of the two people who were having a picnic, arcanine walked over to them and layed down next to one of them, the same person beckoned for baker to come colser...

is this a good start? its my 1st ever one

Latias Lover!

Years
Aqua noticed a trainer staring at them hungrily. Aqua broke off a piece of bread and offered it to him right away. "You want this? I guess you're hungry," she said warmly.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Baker smiled and took the bread and bit into it, ''aaaaagh'' he said with a look of pure longing, ''thank you so much! ive been walking fro 4 hours straight!''
he sat down and said ''So wahts your name? and....WOW thats an impressive set of pokemon over there, are they all your?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
basically the 2 girls are having a picnic withg there pokemon upon deciding on a day of no training, and found out that vaporeon has stolen some food, but there not worried. then baker a trainer who has been travelling for a long time has been offered to join them and given some food.

thats about it,
in my last post i asked latius lover a question could u wait until she has answered it before u type something so that it makes sence?

Alana

Years
OOC: wolf_Goddess you can go ahead adn post. We were already supposed to be traveling together but since you've already posted a couple of times Baker then you can be new to the group. Everyone else please rememebr that we are already traveling together. It'll make things go smother.

Trista smiled at Baker. "I'm Trista and this is Arcanine though I'm sure you alreday know." She turned back to her Pokemon and continued brushing him. After a minute or so he stretched adn rolled onto his back with his tongue lolling out lazily. Trista grinned. "Guess you like the idea of taking a rest don't you? Well you deserve it. you've been battling very well lately." Arcanine barked happily and licked her face again.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
sorry didnt realise we were already traveling together, i though we were meeting up! together

''ive gotta say trista'' baker said with a pondering look ''arcanine has certaintly been looking better and better in battle'' ''i mean, i saw that battle you had with that guys rhyhorn, arcanine took care of it like it was a caterpie!''

''OH!!! and by the way, talking of caterpie's, look what i just caught!''

baker took a pokeball of his belt and pressed the button to enlarge it, he then dropped the ball to the floor, on contact, the pokeball opened in a stream of white light and a pokemon appeared from inside it, the pokemon was a bug type names caterpie. caterpie strethched itself out, and curiously started to look around at everybody

Alana

Years
OOC: It's alright. Very good first post by the way.

"Thanks. Cute Caterpie." She bent down and looked at it curiously then smiled and patted it. "I thought about catching a Caterpie when I first started training cuase they're so cute but I never did. At least I ended up with a very hansome Arcanine." Arcanine barked lazily. "Hansome and spoiled that is." There was laughter and Trista saw Chikorita running towards her. "Hey Chika." She caught the small grass Pokemon who looked at her expectantly. "And at least I started out with a very loyal and lovable Chikorita." Chikorita nodded grinning.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
''yeah, i was tempted to start off with chokorita'' said Baker smoothly ''but since i already had a good enough gras pokemon i started with my cute little friend here''
Baker pulled anothjer pokenall from his belt and dropped it to the floor, another flash of blinding white light appeared...and when it was gone, in its place stood a the fire chick pokemon torchick, ''Torchick has been doing great lately'' said Baker proudly
torchick walked over to chikorita and observed it up and down, it then smiled nicely at it and beckoned for it to come and play, caterpie started making its way towards torchick aswell.

Alana

Years
Chikorita considered for a moment then jumped out of Trista's arms and started chasing Torchic. "That's a good starter. It's been doing well lately too. So has Chikorita but I think we'll need to work on defense a bit. She's doing well in everything else. But for now i think we're noth happy to just take a break."

"Ar."

"And so is Arcy."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
'Hahahahahaha'
''right well i guess were taking a break from training today? well ill find it hard but ill try, i always get an urge to battle when i see a trainer thoagh! oh well ill try and resest temptation, come on out guys!''

Baker unhooked the rest of the pokeballs from his belt and threw them into the air, 4 beatiful streams of light came bursting out of the pokeballs and 4 pokemon appeared, one was an ice pokemon that looked like a ball and had tusks and small feet, this was sealo, another was yellow and has webbed feet and a wagging tail, this was psyduck, another was a strabge pshchic pokemon, it was orangey peach with a kind of triangle shaped head, long arms and large feet, this was Abra and was already asleep!
and the 4th was Bakers favourite pokemon, it was blue with a gig green bulb on its back, it walked on 4 legs and was smiling.
''seal!'' ''psy!'' ''ZZZ'' ''Bulba! Bulba!'', ''ok guys, all the other pokemon are playing down there and were havinga break today so go ahead and enjoy yourselves!''
all the pokemon nooded happily and ran down the hill, all of course except Bulbasaur, who didnt like being too far away from baker, it layed down next to him, looked at arcanine and greetd him with a friendly ''bulba bulbasaur!''

Alana

Years
"Rar ar canine." Said Arcanine rolling onto it's side.

"You know Arcy, if your trying ot get a tan your wasting your time. To much fur." Arcanine gave a barking laugh then jumped up and tackled Trista. Then proceeded to give her many puppy kisses while pining her to the ground. Trista sat up laughing and wiped the slobber from her face. "You know I like it alot better when you were a Growlith. Since you've evolved your much bigger and your tongue has more than doubled in size."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
''hahahahaha'' ''god knows what im gonna do when this guy turns into a venusaur! right bulba?''
''bulba bulbasaur!''

''anyway, where are the others tristan?''

Alana

Years
"They're in town somewhere. They should be back shortly I guess." Said Trista shrugging. She flopped back on the grass and stared at the clear sky. Arcanine imitated her. Trista laughed and rubbed him affectionatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back