• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey of Betrayal(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
Years
  • Brad watches as Medicham gets struck with Horn Attack, knocking him several feet backwards. "Pretty fast Pokemon..." Brad says, somewhat amazed at Dragonair's speed. Medicham crawls back to his feet, preparing himself for his next attack. "Now, Medicham, while Dragonair is still dazed, use Thunderpunch!"

"Cham, Medicham!" Medicham says, acknowledging Brad's orders. In a few quick, dance-like steps, Medicham approaches Dragonair, sending an electrically charged fist towards the Pokemon.

Last edited:

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
  • A fast lightning bolt struck Dragonair, but the Pokemon didn't seem worried about the attack.

"Dragon, Dragoinair!" The Pokemon seemed angry.
    "Alright, try to use Dragonbreath!" I told Dragonair. Dragonair obeyed by breathing a hot stream of fire that is actually dragon breath. The fire (dragonbreath) clouded Medicham.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
  • "Medicham, guard against the attack!" Brad shouts to his Pokemon, watching as the steam engulfs it. Having heard Brad, Medicham blocks itself partially with its arms, trying to keep from taking as much damage as possible. When the steam begins to clear, Brad shouts the next attack. "Medicham, use Confusion on that Dragonair."

"Medicham!" The Pokemon shouts its name as it thrusts its arms forward, causing a dark purple aura to surround the Dragonair, but it quickly fades. Now, all they could do was wait to see if the attack had indeed confused Dragonair.

Latias Lover!

Years
  • The attack was sucessful. Dragonair began to reel back and forth. Suddenly, it slammed heavily against the water, blind from the confusion.

"Dragonair, try to shake it off!" I was growing worried. Dragonair can take many attacks, but Confusion was a vicious one. Luckily, Dragonair was able to regain some concentration and slammed into Medicham again with its silver horn.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
  • Medicham is struck violently by Dragonair's Horn Attack. Brad is surprised to see Medicham stand once again, wondering how he had been able to take that attack. A little concerned for his Pokemon's safety, he reaches to his side for Medicham's Pokeball. Holding it up, he calls to his Pokemon. "Medicham, return." Medicham is surrounded by a red light and quickly disappears in a red beam. "Sorry to cut the battle so short," Brad says to Aqua, "I just didn't want Medicham to get too hurt. After all, your Dragonair is pretty strong." Smiling, Brad walks over to his backpack. Reaching inside, he removes yet another berry. "I told you I stocked up on these things," Brad says with a smirk as he walks towards Aqua. "Here, take it. It is a Persim Berry. Should heal Dragonair's confusion," he states as he holds the berry out to her.

Latias Lover!

Years
  • "Thanks," Aqua smiled and tried to pry open Dragonair's mouth. Once Dragonair's mouth was open, she made her chew slowly. Dragonair recovered very fast.

"Dragonair!" The little Pokemon smiled and leaped back into the water.

It felt refreshing after the battle. I rested in the sun, wondering what else we could do. I gazed at passing Zigzagoons and Electrikes. I even fed a Linoone a Pecha Berry.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
  • Plopping down in the grass, under a nearby tree, Brad sighs. "Ah, shade..." Lifting Medicham's Pokeball to his face, he speaks to it as if talking to the Pokemon. "Good job, Medicham. Too bad the batt-" Brad stops short of his sentence, remembering that he had agreed to be Baker's partner in his battler. "And to think I thought this was supposed to be a battle free day," he says to himself, smirking. "Come on, Espy. Let's go get Baker," Brad says as he stands. Looking around for a moment, he soon notices Baker many yards away. "I will be right back!" Brad shouts to the others as he runs toward Baker in order to let him know that it is time for their battle.

Brad and Espy come to a halt as they reach Baker, noticing Rey lying on the ground. "Oh... Hey, Rey," Brad says, greeting their friend. Turning back to Baker, Brad continues to speak. "Baker, Aqua and I just finished the battle. Whenever you're ready we can start the team battle."

Latias Lover!

Years
  • Aqua felt a refreshing wind rush up to her. She looked up. A beautiful rainbow is in the sky. But there is a 7 colored bird flying by it with stars twinkling behind it. Aqua stared in amazement as the bird slowly flew away.

"Dragonair, Dragonair, Dragonair!" Dragonair grew excited. Weird. A white glowing light exploded from it and POOF! A new Pokemon stood in its place. It's a Dragonite! But still she couldn't shake off the sight of the 7 colored bird.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rey opens one eye and nods slightly toward Brad. Lying beside him, Houndoom flicks its arrowhead tail lazily. Opening his other eye, Rey raises himself into sit and stretches slightly. The trainer lightly lays one hand on his Pokemon's head, scratching it soothingly. As Houndoom gave a faint, satisfied growl, Rey turned toward Brad. "Who are the teams on your team battle?" he inquired.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • ''dont do that again rey! i thought you were really hurt, you nearly gave me a heart attack!''
    Baker said in a relieved voice,
    ''Me and brad are having a team battle against this couple down there'', he pointed down the hill, and noticed they were gone!
    ''hey they've gone!'' Baker said in shock

''did you see where they went Brad?''

as he said this, he pulled out a bottle of lemonade and offered it to rey.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
  • Considering Baker had already answered Rey's question for him, he goes on to answer Baker's. "I was kind of busy battling Aqua. I guess I didn't notice them leave," Brad says, pausing for a moment before continuing, "When I finished the battle with Aqua, I remembered that I had volunteered to be partners with you and came to get you. Didn't even think about saying anything to the ones we were supposed to battle..." Brad smiles light, placing a hand on the back of his head. "Sorry," he says somewhat apologetically, feeling that is was mostly his fault they left. Looking down at Espy, he just shrugs. "Guess you won't be battling anytime soon, girl. Probably a good thing."

"Espeon," the cat-like Pokemon says, agreeing with her trainer. Sitting down, she begins to listen to the trainers as they speak, staring at them with her big black eyes.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Smiling slightly, Rey accepted the lemonade as he apologized. "Heh, sorry. Guess hot weather tends to make me a bit lethargic." Twisting open the bottle lid, he clicked his tongue once. Flicking its dark tail, Houndoom raised its head. Cupping his hand, Rey poured a small amount of the liquid into his palm. As the canine lapped the fluid, Rey's head turned toward the others. "You know . . . seeing that your battle partners have disappeared, why don't you two try taking on Houndoom?"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Trista opened one bleary eye. "I wish they'd keep it down. I was just getting to sleep." She mumbled sitting up. She looked at the sky shading her eyes with one hand. "It's already afternoon. That's great. But it's still boiling hot. OH well." She stretched and stood up then walked across the meadow towards the others. "Hey who feels like lunch?" She asked cheerfully.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Baker looked at bulbasaur, considering the offer of a battle with Houndoom, but just as he was about to answer, he heard trista behind them ''Do ya feel like some luch?'' She said, If there was one thing Baker liked more then a pokemon battle......it was lunch!
    He looked at Rey, 'Yeah, I'll battle houndoom'' he looked down at houdoom and smiled ''it woulod be an honour'' but 1st....Lets have some lunch!!

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rey nodded before turning toward Houndoom. Licking its lips as it finished its portion of lemonade, the dark Pokemon tilted its head. "I think Houndoom's ready for lunch," the trainer responded to Trista, removing a cloth from his pocket. As he set the lemonade bottle onto the ground, he began to wipe his palm dry, continuing, "This type of weather's made me lose my appetite, though. Guess I wasn't built for the sun." Rey replaced the cloth in his pocket, picked up the lemonade bottle, and lightly tossed it toward Baker.

Scratching Houndoom's head, Rey added, "You guys go ahead and eat, though. I'll stay here and rest." Without another word, the male again reclined against the shadowed hillside, his golden eyes closed.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
  • As Brad hears Trista calling to them about lunch, he turns to her. "Sure, I'll take some!" Brad shouts, waving happily. Looking away, he shifts his attention back to Rey. "Two Pokemon against Houndoom?" he questions, wondering if he had heard Rey right. "Well..." Brad says, pausing for a moment. "I think Espy and I might sit this one out. I'm sure the match between you and Baker will be a good one. Besides, I don't want to make the match unfair, even if Houndoom is able to take on two Pokemon at once," Brad states, explaining his reason for turning down the battle.

Latias Lover!

Years
  • Before Aqua knew it, she was asleep dreaming about the mysterious rainbow bird. But she could hear Brad talking. Slowly she got up somehow, her hair tangled. But she didn't care, instead she walked up to Dragonair and sat next to her to watch the battle that was about to begin.
    "Are you guys battling or what?" she asked, petting Dragonair on her soft blue head. Aqua almost got stung by Dragonair's white horn.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Trista smiled at everyone. "I'll go ahead and start making lunch. You can battle if you want. It shold be doen soon." She picked up some sticks and looked at Arcanine. Soon there was a crackling fire. Trista took out a small shallow pot (don't ask where she got it) and hung it over the fire. She took out some ingredients and poured some water into the pot then started making chicken stew.

Latias Lover!

Years
  • Chicken scent wafted over Aqua's nose. The smell felt so good, Aqua could almost feel she was actually eating it.

"Ahh," she said, with her eyes closed, "That's so good..." Drool spilled from her mouth. She was so hungry, she couldn't wait!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back