• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey of Betrayal(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
Years
Brad strolls slowly through the open meadow, the others just now coming into view. Worn over his shoulders is a new backpack, which has already been stuffed full of goodies from town. Smiling happily, he throws his right hand into the air, waving. "I'm back!" he shouts as he continues to grow closer, Espy following close at his heels. "The others should be back shortly. Espy and I just left a littler earlier than them," Brad says as he finally reaches the others. Looking around, he notices everyone's Pokemon out and enjoying themselves. Placing his hand on his side, he removes four Pokeballs, careful not to grab Mantine's. Tossing them forth, the Pokeballs land on the ground, immediatly popping open and releasing the Pokemon within. For a moment Breloom, Sableye, Vibrava, and Medicham look around curiously, wondering why they had been called out. "Go play, now." Brad says cheerfully to his Pokemon, watching them as they scatter their different ways. Turning back to the other Trainers, Brad continues with the conversation. "So, what have y'all been up to?"

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
Years
Aqua was watching her Water Pokemon play in the waters. She was studying them very carefully. She didn't want to mess up her dream of becoming a famous Water-Type Proffesor. Suddenly, Aqua noticed a trainer coming up to them. It was Brad and his Espeon. She greeted him.

"Hi, Brad! You're back! We're having a picnic." She pointed to the picnic spot.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
as baker was talikng to trista he saw that some pokemon has run down the hill toward his own and trista, he rcognised them as brads
''hey whats up brad'' Baker said cheerfully as brad walked up to the picnic, he and brad slapped a high 5,
''did ya get your supplies?''
''yeah'' said Brad ''there was an offer going on down at the market''
''cool'' baker replied

''anyway how did your research go Aqua''

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
Years
"A picnic?" Brad questions, before continuing. "Sounds good. Oh, by the way, I picked a few berries on the way here. You can have some if you want," Brad states, walking towards his backpack. Unzipping a small pouch, he reaches inside, removing a sweet-looking berry. Espy, seeing the object Brad has in his hand, rushes over to him. "Here," he says kindly, holding out the berry to his Pokemon. "I know it is your favorite." Espy glady takes it from his hand and rushes over to the picnic area, where she begins to eat it happily.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
upon sniffing berries, bulbasaur, stands up and taintelnly walks toward brad, sits down and stares at him, ''uuuuum'' said baker with a bit of a grin ''i think bulba would like some berries, is that right bulbasaur?''
''bulba'' bulbasaur replied still eying the berries ''well ask him nicely then''

bulbasaur let out a vine whip and put it wowards brad ina n offer to shake hands, or in this case vines!

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Trista shook her head at the offer and sat up. She rubbed Arcanine and stood up. "I'll be over there." She pointed cheerfully at the lake then dahsed over to it. Arcanine yipped and tore after her. With an evil grin Trista stepped aside just before Arcanine hit her causing the large dog to run right into the lake. Arcanine emerges along with Dewgong who was laughing her head off. "Missed." She taunted. Arcanine grinned and jumped out of the water and shook himself right beside her soaking her. Trista scowled and whiped water out of her eyes while Arcanine and Dewgong laughed. Flygon swooped down and looked at her grinning. "Ok then if that's how ya wanna play." She tackled Arcanine pushing both of them into the lake. They came up laughing again with Dewgong swimming in circles around them.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
''guess there having fun'' Baker said with a smile to brad
''guess so'' said brad

Then two people a neautiful women and a hansome man holding arms walked up to Baker and Brad, ''hello young children'' they said in posh voices, we are tony and sarah and we were wondering if u two young men would like a team pokemon battle,

''oh right a battle'' said baker enthusiastically, ''ive been itching for a battle!''

wadda ya say brad, u up for a team battle?''

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
Years
Brad looks down at the little Bulbasaur, smiling. Taking Bulbasaur's vine in his hand, he shakes hands, er, vines with the Pokemon. "Give me a moment," Brad says, releasing Bulbasaur's vine. Digging in his backpack, he removes another sweet-looking berry. "Here you go, Bulbasaur," Brad says, giving the berry to the Pokemon. Then, he continues digging in his backpack, searching for a cola. When his quest for the drink is complete, he heads on over to the picnic area, plopping down beside Espy. Sipping on the cola, he watches as the Pokemon splash about in the water. "I bet Mantine would enjoy a swim," he says, reaching for another Pokeball attached to his side. Holding it up, a red laser shoots from the Pokeball and into the water, Mantine suddenly appearing. Almost as soon as Mantine had appeared, it was gone, submerged under the water.

Alana

Years
It was about this time that Dewgong decided to gang up with Arcanine. TRista staggered out of te water and shook her head ot rid her eyes of the water. Then Flygon appeared in front of her and picked her up. He placed her up right then used Gust ot dry her off. Trista staggered backwards and Arcanine jumped out of the water and shook himself again. Trista blew her wet hair out of her face and looked at Arcanine in annoyance. "Very funny Arcy." Chikorita left Torchic and decided to join them. Misdreavus floated lazily after her. Once they were all together the Pokemon exchanged evil glances. Trista gulped and jumped on Arcanine's back and dug in her heels. He tore off towards the others about half way there he stopped and sat down yawning. "Lazy laid back dog." Trista muttered. The rest of her Pokemon joined her adn flopped down. Trista ran back to the others and grabbed her backpack and pulled out her brush and began to groom Arcanine again with Chikorita resting in her lap and Misdreavus and the others just relaxing in the sun.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
Years
When the couple walks up, Brad quickly shifts his attention from the water. Taking a moment to think over Baker's offer, Brad comes to a conclusion. "Sure, but only if Espy doesn't mind it," he states, turning to his Espeon. As she finishes the last bite of her berry, she looks up at her Trainer. Having heard what Brad said, she gives him a look of approval. Understanding this look of approval, he turns to Baker, speaking once more. "Alright. I am in."

OOC: (( Hate to say it, but goodnight. It is about 12:00 AM and I have school in the morning. I will continue tomorrow, and I can't wait! Goodnight, everyone. ))

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
as all the gang were resting in the sun, Baker was staring dreamily over the hill where the sun was shining in the perfect place to get some heat, and the wind was blowing a most delicious breeze of air onto them all, then....Baker saw something begin to come over the hil, it got bigger and bigger as it came down, he then realised that it was two people, he started curiously at them, they walked over to the picnic, and said ''hello young children, we are Roy and Maxie, would any 2 of you children be intrested in a tag team pokemon battle? baker leapt at the chance!
'Oh right!, yeah sure im up for it, im just in the right mood for a battle!''

''very well young man,'' Roy said ''who will be your partner?''

''anyone up for a little battle guys?'' baker said keenly

Alana

Years
OOC: Baker look at Brad's last post. You might want to edit yours.

Trista sat up adn looked at Baker and Brad who were a few yards away. "It's a vacation they shouldn't be traing or battling." She yawned. She shrugged and flopped back onto her back and closed her eyes. After a little while Arcanine got up and started chasing Flygon for fun.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
[OOC: I feel rather far behind . . . I hope I post in the correct context.]

Sitting in the shadow of a low hill, Rey shielded his eyes as he glanced briefly toward the sun. Tugging slightly at the spiked collar about his neck, he murmured, "Rain and snow I can handle, but the sun is a little too much . . . "

At his side, Houndoom growled softly.

"Yeah, I know . . . I guess I keep forgetting that it's even worse for you." Rey paused, hearing the others prepare to battle. Turning to Houndoom, a slight smile crossed his face. "What do you think? Are you up for it, partner?"

Not raising its head, Houndoom opened a single crimson eye. Staring silently at its trainer, the Pokemon gave its answer.

"Too hot to battle . . . " Rey murmured. "That makes sense, I guess." Without another word, the eyes of both Pokemon and trainer closed as both released a sigh. Then, placing his hands behind his head, Rey fell back onto the ground and remained still.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
Years
"Baker, I will be your partner," Brad says in response to his question. Standing up, he brushes some grass from his pants. "Espy doesn't seem to mind," he says, glancing from Espy to Baker. "Besides, she needs a little exercise." Espy tilts her head at Brad, giving him an annoyed look, understanding the joke. But, she soon returns to her normally cheerful self. "Well, I guess I will be using Espy, if that is alright," Brad says to Baker, Roy, and Maxie, looking for their approval.

(( I went ahead and posted a response to Baker's earlier post, so he doesn't have to edit his. ))

Latias Lover!

Years
Aqua sighed cheerfully and finished eating my sandwich. Dragonair slithered out of the water, anxiously. It looked at Brad, as if challenging him to battle.

"Dragonair wants to battle," Aqua told Brad. "She doesn't want to swim in the water all day."

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
Years
Turning to Aqua, he takes a moment to think. He was about to enter another battle, but there was a chance of him using another of his Pokemon for a quick battle with her. "Medicham!" Brad shouts to Medicham, who is in the process of meditating. "How about a quick battle?" he asks his Pokemon. Medicham looks up at Brad, giving him a questioning look. "Who? That Dragonair over there," Brad says, pointing towards Aqua's Dragonair. Medicham merely nods to his Trainer. "Well," Brad says, turning back to Aqua, "I guess he is up for a battle. If it gets too intense, I will call him out, though. I don't feel like rushing him to the PokeCenter. After all, I only have a few small potions for healing minor wounds." Shifting his attention back to Baker, he makes a quick statement. "As soon as Aqua and I finish this battle, I guess Espy and I can join you in yours."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 19, 2005
is it too late to join?

Name:
Pokemon:Absol
Description:
Personality:Quiet,Calm,Helpfull
What you want to be: Pokemon Master

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
!!! orry this is so late!

''ok Brad''

''hey you two guys will you give us a moment?''

''no problem'' they said and sat down

''Im gonna go for a walk, ok guys''
Baker got up and walked toward the hill, ''come on bulba, lets go for a walk, the rest of yu can carry on playing if you want''

bulbasaur had already started racing toward baker, his other pokemon looked at baker, and then got back to there playing. Baker heard the battle start between Brad and Aqua.

''nice day, isn't it bulbasaur, bit too hot thoagh, i bet you could do a solarbeam without even having to try and store sunlight!''
Bulbasaur! BULBASAUR SAID HAPPILY

as baker and bulnbasaur walked on, he saw rey and houndoom laying down, at first he thought they had fainted, so he ran over there and saw that he was awake but looked tired, ''Rey, are you ok?''

Latias Lover!

Years
((I was away))

Dragonair was fast. It flew up and used Horn Attack on Medicham. A sharp horn slammed into Medicham, but the attack was so strong it made Dragonair dizzy from the collision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back