• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey of Betrayal(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
This is an RPG about six trainers. In the beginning they don?t know each other. They meet up and decide to start traveling together. They become great friends and face many hardships together. Each one has his or her own dream. Two wish to be Pokemon Masters, one wants to be a Pokemon Proffesor, one wants to be a Pokemon Breeder, one wants to be a Pokemon Coordinator, and the other wants to enter contests, battle, and learn everything about Pokemon along the way. Even though they all want to do different things they get along great and start becoming well know trainers. Everything seems great, but there?s one problem. One of their group is a member of Team Fate. They earned their name by choosing the fates of promising young trainers. They lure them into traps that are virtually impossible to escape. Once they are strong enough they will take over the Johto region. There?s no way to tell if you have a Team Fate member with you. They are to good at hiding their true identity. Even if you know one among you is one of them, it?s impossible to figure out who it is unless they choose to tell you.

Ok this RPG will begin with everybody hanging out in a field somewhere near NewBark Town.

Here?s the form:
Name:
Pokemon:
Description:
Personality:
What you want to be: Pokemon Master, Coordinator, Prof., ect.
RPG Sample: This seesm popular lately so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask for one.

Mine:
Name: Trista
Pokemon: Chikorita, Arcanine, Flygon, Dewgong, and Misdreavus.
Description: Short dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, navy headband, navy and light blue fingerless gloves, light blue tank top, navy jacket, blue jeans, and navy and light blue shoes. She also has a navy backpack and a belt that holds her Pokeballs.
Personality: She calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
What you want to be: To enter contests, battle, and learn everything about Pokemon along the way.
RPG Sample:

PM me if you want to be the Team Fate member. I?m not going to tell anyone who the traitor is. It?ll make this more interesting. In order to be the traitor you have to PM me. I won?t choose some one who asks in a post.

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
((Hmm, seems good. I'll join))

Name: Tam
Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Dragonair, Lapras, and Flygon
Description: A tall girl with long, red hair tied into a ponytail. She wears a tank top and blue jeans with a belt that has her Pokeballs on it.
Personality: Kind and fun-loving. Never says no to a dare.
What you want to be: Pokemon Breeder
RPG Sample: Her heart beated in her ribcage as the spray of the sea foam hit her face. Tam laughs, her cheeks a rosy-red as she grips the spiny back of the Lapras. She manages to stand as she sheilds her eyes from the sun, looking out towards the horizon, waiting for what today would bring her.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Name: Rey Storm
Pokemon: Dragonair, Absol, Skarmory, Houndoom, Delcatty
Description: Dark hair with blonde/light brown highlights, gold eyes, spiked collar and wristband, casual attire
Personality: While he may seem distant at times, Rey is extremely tolerant and good-natured. Rarely does he anger or lose his sense of judgement. Despite his independent nature, he is willing to give aid to others or collaborate with them if he feels it necessary. Rey has considerable confidence in his abilities, but is willing to recognize those who are stronger.
What you want to be: Pokemon Coordinator
RPG Sample:

"Now, Dragonair! Blizzard!"

Glittering shards of ice filled the air as a silver glow surrounded the dragon Pokemon. Mingled amidst the shimmering fragments, pale snow drifted gently toward the ground.

"Alright, looks like it's time to wrap things up! Hyper Beam!"

Releasing a melodic call, the elegant dragon turned its head skyward, releasing a beam of white light. Instantly, every facet of the ice and snow was set alight--reflecting and amplifying the light of the Hyper Beam with unmatched brilliance. For a long moment Dragonair remained still, its neck arched with the perfection of a swan, as the white lights fell about it as stars in the night sky.

After a long moment of silence, there was heard the sound of a single person clapping. Approaching his Pokemon, a slight smile crossed the trainer's face. "Good work, Dragonair! I think we've got our routine down pretty well." Nodding assuringly at the pleased and purring Dragonair, Rey stated, "That means . . . we're ready for the contest tomorrow."

Alana

Years
Ok good. Wolf_Goddess you could have a better sample and all but I know you're a good RPGer so your in. Kogenta you're also in. Great sample. ^_^

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Ok this is my first time taking part in role play guys just so u know.
do our pokemon have to be johto pokemon or can we have pokemon like bulbasaur? ill pick me team and if i have done it worng, let me know and ill change it

Name: Baker
Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Psyduck, sealo, caterpie, torchick, abra
Description:Alwasy wears a red cap which covers his hair, he wears a baggy white T-shirt and a bomber jacket over top, he wears baggy jeans and nike trainers.
Personality:Is very ouspoken and shows off a lot giving across the impression of someone who thinks he knows it all and thinks he is the best, but deep down he knows he has a long way to go, and treats his pokemon with pure respect and love, he bears a secret about his bulbasaur....
What you want to be: Pokemon Master.
RPG Sample: Sorry but waht is this for???

Alana

Years
An RPG sample is just a sample of writting basically. It's to see if your accepted.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
oh right, what u mean like in a battle or something> ok ill give it a go...

''and it has been an intense battle between the two trainers in the semi finals of the pokemon league, and with each trainer with only 1 pokemon left each, who knows what will happen''

opposite trainer/blue trainer: im gonna wrap this battle all up, and im gonna do it with my strongest pokemon, and talking of wrapping things up....GO CRYSTAL ONIX!!!!!!''

''and the blue trainer has sent out an onix which.....seems to be made out of pure glass, OH MY GOD IVE NEVER SEEN AN ONIX LIKE THAT BEFORE!!!''

Baker/red trainer, talking to a pokeball: ok.....we have to take on that monstrosuty and i know that you have the type adavntage but that thing looks like it may hve some suprises so watch out''

baker: well you played a great battle but its time to end things with the strongest of my grass pokemon...GO BULBASAUR!!!!!''

''and the red trainer has selected bulbasaur as his final pokemon, but what i want to know is why he saved that till last when he has already used it's final evoloution stage of venusaur?''

Blue trainer: HAHAHAHA with a pokemon like that as your strongest i might as well have used a weedle!!!, ok cyrstal onix tackle attack!!

baker: bulbasaur, use vine whip straight at the ground to hoist yourself in to the air

*onix crashes to the floor*

: now jump on its head and start slapping it with vine whips!

*onix is going crazy with the face shots and speding around the arena

blue trainer: onix calm down!!!

*onix goes to tackle into a wall*

blue trainer: no dont do that!!! you'll hurt yourself!!!!

Baker: ok bulbasaur as its about to crash push yourself back by vine whipping into the wall its about to hit!

*onix crashes*

: nows your chance bulbasaur use leech seed!

*leech seed hits and onix groans in pain as its energy is being sapt*

Blue trainer: quick onix use.........

and thats it.

what do ya think 4 me 1st one of those ever?
am i in

Alana

Years
Hmm. Well for a first post not bad. There is room for improvment that's for sure. The style you're using is incorrect but it doesn't take long to learn to RPG so you're in. Just work on grammer a bit.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
Years
Name: Brad Pierce
Pokemon: Espeon (Espy), Breloom, Sableye, Vibrava, Medicham, and Mantine.
Description: Brad has dark brown eyes with golden brown hair. He usually wears a white short-sleeve dress shirt with black jeans and white tennis shoes.
Personality: Very shy and quiet, until you get to know him.
What you want to be: Pokemon Master
RPG Sample: A young boy is seen standing with his hand outstretched, grasping a red and white Pokeball. "Go, Mantine!" the boy shouts as the Pokemon is suddenly emitted from the Pokeball, appearing in the water before him while surrounded in a red light, which quickly fades. "Well, Espy, we'd better hurry up if we want to make it to the next town before sunset," he says to the small Espeon standing beside him. Leaping from the water's edge, he lands on Mantine's back, nearly falling. Turning around, he faces his other Pokemon. "Come on, Espy. It is your turn." He speaks to her with a smile, showing just how much he cares for his Pokemon. In a graceful leap, Espy lands easily on Mantine's back. With a slight nod, Brad shifts his attention to Mantine. "Well, Mantine, we are ready to go," he says informatively to the Pokemon as he sits down, facing forwards. With a sudden burst of speed, Mantine begins to glide quickly over the surface of the water. "And we're off!" Brad shouts joyfully, throwing his hands into the air as if it is an amusement park ride.

Last edited:

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
Years
Name: Aqua
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Kingdra, Dragonair (can fly) Wartortle, and Seaking
Destription: Has brown eyes, a blue t-shirt and a blue skirt, and black hair
Personality: Smart, a great lover of Water Types
What you want to be: Water Type Researcher
RPG Sample:
I stood conifdently on the field. A trainer called out his Beautifly and I sent out Dragonair.

"Use Ice Beam Dragonair!" Dragonair hurled a shower of ice at Beautifly. It was over very quickly. But the trainer had another Pokemon for me to battle.

"Go Jynx!" A Pokemon with hands, a dress and black skin popped out. It taunted Dragonair and Dragonair angrily breathed a smoke of fire at Jynx, but Jynx sung her lullaby before Dragonair could strike.

"Return, Dragonair!" I called out Wartortle next. "Use Hydro Pump!" Wartortle blasted Jynx with a ferocious stream of water. Jynx easily fainted.

"We won!" I cheered and called back Wartortle. My eyes were full of joy as we cherished through the battle of the Pokemon League.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Name:Alex
Pokemon:Blaziken,Gardevoir,Garados,Flygon,Dragonite,and Swampert
Description:http://www.bilateralwarp.com/eileen/portfolio/anime-guy.jpg
Personality:kind and funny, loyal and tough
What you want to be: Pokemon Prof
RPG Sample:

While Alex was running down the hall towards the battle arena he thought to himeself,
"I can't be late, I made it to the championship round of the Pokemon leauge and I an gonna be late." RUnning at top speed he heard the the sounds of the crowd.

Running in to the stadium Alex saw the crowd in amazment, "I am in the POkemon leauge finals. I have to win." "Trainers step into the trainer area, I want this to be clean no cheap tricks got it?" We both nodded. "BATTLE!"

He sent out a Treecko, which made Alex's mind up. "Go Blaziken! Blaze kick to finish this quick!" Blaziken ran at the Treecko at top speed. The Treecko tried to dodge but flew out of the arena. THe trainer sent his treecko back and sent out a Miltank. "Rollout Miltank!" "Dodge and use sky uppercut! Direct hit, and Miltank is down.
"Well the trainer said in disgust, "I didn't want to do this but, go Dragonite! Hyper beam attack!" Direct hit and Blaziken fell. "You were amazing, now for the great finish go Dragonite. While he is winded, HYPER BEAM ATTACK!"
The Dragonite stummbled and fell. The ref walked over to Alex and said, "The winner and the new champion of the pokemon leauge is Alex!"
The crowd went nuts, and chanted, "Alex, Alex, Alex!"
I thought to myself "I just became the Pokemon Leauge Champ."

Alana

Years
Latias Lover water master isn't one of the choices and all the spaces for Pokemon master have been filled. But you can choose to be a water prof. Or maybe it could be changed to gym leader. That seems more. Well it's up to you. Randall all the spaces have been filled. :( And I can't be leniant like always cause if I let one extra person in then more will want to join and I can't say no then can I? Sorry. But now we have enough people to start. Everyone else you're accepted. I'll post the first post shortly.

Alana

Years
OK. Here's my post.

Trista looked around the bright clearing. A warm breeze drifted lazily around her as she watched her Pokemon playing happily. Her jacket was wrapped around her waste because of the warm weather and she was leaning against a large oak tree at the edge of the meadow. "It's nice day. It's also nice here. Maybe we should take a break from training and everything and just stay here today. We can take a little vacation. I'm sure the Pokemon wouldn't mind. Chikorita, Arcanine, Flygon, Dewgong, and Misdreavus seem to be enjoying themselves." Arcanine, Chikorita, and Misdreavus were chasing each other around, Flygon was doing loop-de-loops high above them, and Dewgong was swimming lazily around in the lake on the other end of the meadow. "What do you say?" She asked turning to her companions.

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
Years
Aqua walked out of her house. She refreshed her supplies of Pokeballs. Aqua ran to the forest to find Trista. Her straw hat ruffled in the wind as she ran. Aqua accidently tripped on a rock and nearly fell in a mud puddle, but she continued running to find Trista.

Last edited:

Micael

ミカエル
Years
{Character Form}

Name: Yamakun
Pokemon: Squirtle, Metapod, Azumarill, Dragonair, Plusle, Minun
Description: Yamakun is of average height. He has a messy blue hair complemented by his dark blue eyes. He wears his clean white polo shirt and brownish pants.
Personality: Quiet but Smart and Charming
What you want to be: Pokemon Coordinator
RPG Sample:

It was a stormy night partnered with strong winds in the Viridian Forest where aspiring Pokemon Coordinator Yamakun camped out for the night. It was not your usual evening for that this night it was colder and darker. The storm performed as if it was a sign of bad luck for the days to come.

The lonely Yamakun could only ponder on the things that are happening now around him for the storm that night forbid him to go out of his tent.
"I am cold and lonely. Everyday I dreamed on becoming the greatest Pokemon Coordinator the world has ever known. I have dreams yet I feel so empty. I have my Pokemon to keep me company yet I feel so lonely. Am I destined to live a life of gloom or am I destined for greatness? Someone enlighten me."

When Yamakun finished pondering about his life he heard cries from a lady nearby. Yamakun did not waste any time. He took all his Pokeballs and left his tent in search for the lost lady.

"Maam! Where are you?" the young coordinator screamed.
There was no definate reply. The voice of the crying lady just got clearer. Alas! Yamakun found the young lady hiding under a huge tree still crying and all wet. As she approached the beautiful young lady his heart jumped and he started to ponder again.

"She looks sad and lonely just like me. But the sad and lonely me is gone all of a sudden. I don't feel the emptiness I felt long before I met this lady, this companion. Is this what I lacked, what I missed, or what I thirst for? Someone to be at my side."

Yamakun took of his Jacket and gave it to the young lady and he said
"You were sad and you were lonely but now that I, who was also lonely and sad before, am here with you we both have each.

"I don't even know you." The lady replied with a soft tone.

And Yamakun smilled at the young lady and answered back
"Neither do I. But believe me we need each other survive this stormy..."

Before Yamakun could finish what he was saying the two both saw a shadowed figure move behind the bushes near them.

"Do you have a Pokemon?" Yamakun asked and the lady noded at him.

"Oh good. Now help me out here. Go Squirtle! I choose you!" Yamakun said while he threw the Pokeball.

The lady stood up and got one of his Pokeball and said
"Ampharos go!"

Two trainers together in a stormy night with perill in every corner faced everything that was thrown at them that night. These two went on together to become one of the world's most renowned trainer and coordinator. Everyone has a story to tell. Do you have one Master Trainer?

{End of Character Form}

Micael

ミカエル
Years
Haha ^-^ Oops I am very sorry. I was so busy typing that post out that I didn't noticed the RP was already filled up. My mistake :P Anyway hope to RP with all of you some other time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back