• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: A&M's Biggest Fan Art Competition

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

A&M Biggest Fan Giveaway

Welcome, welcome. This here is a lil thread that's going to be working together with the larger event going on over in Anime and Manga which features a giveaway for Crunchyroll Premium to the top 4 scorers overall. There is currently an RP over in RPT that is taking signups to act as a written counterpart to this artistic thread, so feel free to bounce around between the three if you feel interested. For the time being, this thread will be host to a few prompts relating to anime. You are free to draw in whatever style you're most comfortable in, and can take as little or as long as you'd like to finish. All points will be tallied a few days after October 12th with that being the cutoff for entries specifically for the event phase, but feel free to continue to use this thread for your finished prompts as you see fit :)

Normal PC rules apply, just spoiler and hit us with a warning if your work is too 'dark'. Also, for the purpose of points you'll only be allowed to use new artwork - no reposts of prior attempts at the same characters.

1. Draw your favorite anime/manga protagonist

2. Draw your favorite anime/manga villain

3. Favorite anime/manga 'pet'

4. Most 'vibeworthy' character from the upcoming season of anime found here

5. Time to bring it all together now. Take one thing from each of the last 4 prompts and create an OC for an anime/manga setting of your choice (hair, clothes, weapon, etc etc) :)

Last edited:

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm sorry to ask, but I'm having a hard time understanding what the actual rules and requirements are of this contest. Do we pick one of those prompts to draw? Do we have to do all 5? Can we pick and choose which to do, or do we have to go in order? Where do we post the entries, and who is judging them?

I apologize if there's a certain place where these questions are answered, but I don't see it listed in the OP.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm sorry to ask, but I'm having a hard time understanding what the actual rules and requirements are of this contest. Do we pick one of those prompts to draw? Do we have to do all 5? Can we pick and choose which to do, or do we have to go in order? Where do we post the entries, and who is judging them?

I apologize if there's a certain place where these questions are answered, but I don't see it listed in the OP.

No worries. You can do as few or as many as you'd like. There's no real requirements outside of using some artistic medium to complete the prompts which interest you and there won't be any real judging against your peers. You can simply post the entries in this thread and (if you're interested in the greater whole of the event) you'll earn a point for each prompt you complete.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
Quick question, for prompts 1 and 2, when you mention "anime protagonist" and "anime villain" are those anime only or is manga included?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
I still can't ink to save my life and I'm still allergic to coloring so here's my vibe blorbo (Prompt #4) in a mechanical pencil brush I lowkey love.

hanzawa.png

Hanzawa-san from the upcoming anime Hannin no Hanzawa-san. (roughly "Hanzawa the culprit")

His vibe is "tumblrina", and I love it.

Back