• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Challenger Approaches [Game Over]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
i'm ready

giphy.gif

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Roles took a little longer than expected to write.

They're done now, though I am waiting on one player to either send in a role list or acknowledge that they'd like a random role. I'll begin putting together and sending out role PMs right now.

Years
Roles took a little longer than expected to write.

They're done now, though I am waiting on one player to either send in a role list or acknowledge that they'd like a random role. I'll begin putting together and sending out role PMs right now.

tbh
They've had long enough, at this point :')

Nakuzami

Years
Night Zero has officially started

Four role pms still have to go out (had to run off to work in the middle of sending them!) so if you're one of those four and want to know your role asap, message me on Discord and I can tell you, otherwise I'll finish those up once I get home in a few hours

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
oZFYgpV.png

Night Zero

The Narrator apologizes for the delay in this initial phase post! As some may not have even noticed that the phase had started, or that all roles are now listed in the opening post, this night will last a little longer than it initially should have! So instead of ending now, it'll end in about sixteen hours.

Additionally, some info: there are five villains among you.

Now, puppets of the light and dark, get ready to duke it out one last time in the arena! Get to your actions, get to your kills, and get to surviving.

Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

Syndrome
LuluRina
Pecilia
gimmepie
Charlie Brown
Superjolt
EC
Del
Bidoof FTW
Juno
Rabinov
Aldo
jdthebud
L'Belle
metroid711
5qwerty

Nakuzami

Years
oZFYgpV.png

Day One

"Rise and shine, competitors!" A voice boomed over the arena.

Unwilling combatants began to awaken, pulling themselves up off of the arena floor. Most would have no idea how they got here, or what was going on. A select few would have already put some violent plans into action.

Or would they have? Once the sun had arose, it seemed that everyone was alive and well. Some seemed a bit bewildered, perhaps a little cold, and a few were marveling at some new acquisitions, but no one seemed to have come to any harm.

"All alive? Spectacular! Nevertheless, there are dark ones among you, and if you don't root them out soon enough, you'll all perish by their hands! So get to killing!"

Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

Syndrome
LuluRina
Pecilia
gimmepie
Charlie Brown
Superjolt
EC
Del
Bidoof FTW
Juno
Rabinov
Aldo
jdthebud
L'Belle
metroid711
5qwerty

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen yesterday
What is the best course of action for a game with this many roles? What kind of possibilities are there - is it even worth to analyze this? Would it be worth for people to claim any type of role this early on?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
It's always good when night zero goes deathless. Immediately means the game favors the town.

Years
What is the best course of action for a game with this many roles? What kind of possibilities are there - is it even worth to analyze this? Would it be worth for people to claim any type of role this early on?

Also good to analyse anything you can. Early roleclaims are risky though, they tell the mafia who to kill and leave more room for counterclaiming. Plus, in this game any role could be either inno or mafia so it doesn't really help.

There are things we can glean from the phase post though. For example, we can infer an item-giving role is active.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
It might be in our favor, but I'm not particularly fond of the lack of a death.

Starting with an unusual question that will inevitably generate discussion:

Why do you think your factional kill failed?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Something something jd not dead something something gimmepie something something something running joke.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen yesterday
"Some seemed a bit bewildered, perhaps a bit cold"
Does this imply that there is more than one "freezing" role in this game? Are we looking at good Lucas and evil Ice Climbers then?

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
"Some seemed a bit bewildered, perhaps a bit cold"
Does this imply that there is more than one "freezing" role in this game? Are we looking at good Lucas and evil Ice Climbers then?

I'd imagine so for this, but what worries me is the "violent plans into action" does this mean scum could be setting up?

Back