• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new delivery for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
  • Then bump your resolution down to 1024x768! It's a full-width theme then! :P

I tried that, but my screen gets all blurry X{

I'm not a fan of the white things that appears at the top, behind each post.

And the set with thing too.

Other wise great theme, but could use more green if you want to have it all Christmas-y. Maybe the buttons you where going to make?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Love it! :D Can't wait to see what you do with the buttons. Infraction button should be a burning Christmas tree! :> [/kidding]

I like the color selection and the art is superb. Great theme! \o/

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    This style looks like one of those styles that would look better with Verdana as it's font. But I like it regardless because Tahoma is the sexiest font in the world. After viewing the style a little more, I've come to like the fonts chosen.

The only thing I don't really like is that reflection from each post. However, I do love the reflection at the top before the first post and think it fits rather nicely. Maybe at the bottom of each thread, you can have it so that presents are sitting there under a tree or something. Just to give something unique to this style.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • I love it. Just not the funny things in post backgrounds. They keep repeating. x.x Otherwise it's good. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I don't see the cow. Where's the cow?

I am really liking this theme, especially for Christmas and the fixed width thing doesn't bug me since I already used 1024x768, anyway :P. I'm actually surprised that nobody made a Christmas skin revolving around Delibird before, but it's good to know that we at least have one now!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, this theme is pretty cute! I love the artwork as the banner. :3 Nice work so far!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I'm not a big fan of fixed-width but its still cute none the less.

Counterfeit

Rely on me to let you down.
    Years
  • I noticed that the problem with the long posts stretching out the page has been fixed. ^^

However, and I don't mean to moan, but the fixed width still bothers me. :/

Most people these days do not use such a small resolution. Could I perhaps suggest that it is done in the same way as "Bellossom Shower"?

What I mean is, where "Bellossom Shower" has this for a background for the banner:
    A new delivery for you!

This Delibird theme could have this:
    (Black CSS background to show transparency)
    A new delivery for you!

Then, "Bellossom Shower" has two images over the top of that, one aligned to the left, and the other to the right.
    For this new theme they could be...

(Black CSS background to show transparency) Left:
    A new delivery for you!

(Black CSS background to show transparency) Right:
    A new delivery for you!

And finally, instead of the current background image:
    A new delivery for you!

You could have a solid colour of....#9a262a? Which is an appropriate colour for the banner background to fade to.

All of this means it can retain its primary looks, but at the same time be a dynamic width style.

These images obviously aren't as good as they could be, but they are the best I could do without the PSD source.

This is just my idea, and I guess ultimately it comes down to you, but I hope that you'll take this into consideration. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Wow,this theme is really cool,I love all the bright red colors and the Delibird picture witch looks great. I hope this will be up before Christmas ;o 0_o.

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I think a really neat idea for the buttons (if there isn't an idea presently) would be to make them look like those present tags that say the name of the sender or receiver.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think a really neat idea for the buttons (if there isn't an idea presently) would be to make them look like those present tags that say the name of the sender or receiver.
    That... that is a cute idea. xD If you guys haven't thought of a button look yet, maybe try this out? :D Or do something like this for the online/offline/invisible image?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I really prefer the fixed width, to be honest ]: Sets it apart from the other styles.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    The buttons on this theme are much better than before,I love all the bright Christmas colors. Nice job to everyone who created this theme.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back