• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
  • YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

:D

I'm totally going to celebrate the return of the laptop with a post. Give your laptop a name, like...um...Dorothy.

Also, TMs? Ehehehehehe....

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • So technically this is all thanks to me :D Woo I'm useful! :P

And laptops have genders? o.O

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • Since its now a few posts back in the main thread, I'll post the Police information here as well as adding it to the original Mauville post :)

As you know there are two criminal organisations currently active in Hoenn. Here's a quick overview of the two teams:

Team Aqua: A criminal organisation whose ultimate aim is to expand the amount of water in the world. They have attempted on many occasions to track down and capture the legendary pokémon Kyogre, but have never been successful. The group spends a lot of money trying to locate and track Kyogre and are known to operate in the pokémon black market to fund this.

Team Magma: A group of villains attempting to expand the landmass of Hoenn. Team Magma are much less organised than their rivals Team Aqua, as well as being much smaller in terms of size. While they aim to capture the legendary pokémon Groudon, their lack of funds has never allowed them to try. They are believed to have recently begun trading on the black market in order to try and raise money and compete with Team Aqua.

tl;dr - Both teams retain the same aims as in the games. Aqua is the dominant team, and has far more money/resources than Magma.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • hopefully I can level my pokemon up quick :D the next part of the battle will be up by next sunday, I've got things to do.

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • My post wasn't um read i guess? lol

Sorry must have missed it... don't really know how that happened. Anyway, to save time I wasn't really planning on adding the Winstrate family. They don't really serve a purpose in the storyline, and as I said battling all 4 of them would be very time consuming. Could I request that you edit your post please?

Zeph.

Years
  • Just to let you know that I'm working on something right now. I can't say when it'll be done though - I'm racking my brain for some new battle ideas and the like :P

grey†fish

not black or white… or gray :]
    Years
  • I would love to join, so I'll get to writing an sign-up as soon as possible… what's the starter by the way?

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    I just wanted to tell you that you had created an amazing role play and every single person in this role play is also amazing (:
    I shall give you snaps.
    *snap* *snap*
    Since there is only one spot left and two people want it I will just save the trouble and wait intill you guys go to the next region unless someone drops out and you need a fill-in.
    But, yea, I just wanted to say that I have loved loved loooooooooooved this role play (:

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • ugh, bad news... I have to leave this again, as my gcses are coming up and the coursework keeps rolling in so my free time is limited. I really wanted to stay as well, but Inseriously wouldn't be able to keep up. :(
    everyone have fun though :D it's been great.

Zeph.

Years
  • ^ Well, my exams are coming up too. I'd just say to slls that you'll be delayed.

But, it's your decision. Best of luck in the exams man :)

Back