• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a new world:the keonni region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "oh yeah" blitz grabed the knife and said "now i know this aint ganna hert you but here it goes" blitz stabbed him right in the heart "now that wasnt to bad was it"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: i havent been able to post a lot so here is my current team: eevee kirlia mew and eevee.

ic: i wandered away from everyone. i still couldnt figure out how to fly! i focused on the sky, letting my emotions out. i rose into the air. "hey i did it!" i yelled happily. i flew strait up to a cloud and saw cloud. "hi!!!" i said to him. "i finally got the hang of flying!"

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "wow he flew" i said blitz walked into whare the spring was o0~~ i hope i never become a freek~~0o he thought

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: hey! im a girl!

ic: i heard blitzs thoughts. "oh so now im some kind of freek?!?" i retorted.

ooc: earlier in the rp sparks me and capalex turned into pokemorphs... did u?

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    i felt that there was a hole and the blood kept running out of but i didn't feel any pain "Well lets see"i said and lifted my jacket and saw that there were no hole anymore "Well do you believe me now?"

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "dam he didnt die" i said "well lets go the flame thrower" blitz switched on the flame thrower and tourched maxie

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "see i knew i wouldnt kill him i relised that when my treeko bit him but it didnt hert him i was just testing how good he was at it"

blitz said

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back