• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song of Ice and Fire [EPILOGUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Everyone that's signed up has been added to the list! And yes, we can't start exactly yet, so I'm giving this some build up. I want to write the first post soon and then prepare assigning roles before we launch the game, so expect a few days more at least. :)

Will there be wine, whores and debauchery? Cuz I love that ****.

I just wanted to make sure you're signing up with this post before adding you officially. :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    This'll be fun - by the looks of it most of the players will have some kind of ability, NA or not.

Lucid

Everyone that's signed up has been added to the list! And yes, we can't start exactly yet, so I'm giving this some build up. I want to write the first post soon and then prepare assigning roles before we launch the game, so expect a few days more at least. :)

I just wanted to make sure you're signing up with this post before adding you officially. :D

Yes XD

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I really like the fact that this is just a massive free for all. I've never watched GoT but I'm just going to assume it's like this.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Dats a ton of people. This gonna be a cluster****.

With a lot of peasants to kill off, or overthrowing the king. I vote for killing off Joffrey on day 1!

Please don't make me Joffrey..

Last edited:

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Killing Joffrey would be great, but let's be realistic here - Ned's going to be the first to go, followed by Rob.

Then again, we could wind up with an entirely different GoT universe, where Kind Robert Stark sits upon the iron throne...

HAHAHAHAHA! Like that would ever happen.

Let's make a GoT Universe in which Sean Bean actually survives!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    You guys are somewhat describing what could happen. This is, for some intents, a "What If?" of the series. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back