• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Sonik has appeared!

Hi! I am Sonik but you can call me whatever you desire. I am 15 years old and Transgender so please do use male pronouns to address me.

I shiny hunt pokemon and speedrun them just for fun! I do not however livestream or record due to the fact I don't have a recording software however, I do tend to give away pokemon on older games like Pokemon Y and maybe Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!

I hope to be a big part in this community!

Years
  • Hi Sonic!

LGBTQ+ community is quite huge here on forum, so I think you'll find a lot of same-minded people to talk. Check out their thread in The Clubhouse.

Have you ever tried doing Shiny Badge Quest? It's challenge where you have to catch shiny Pokémon before every Gym and can only use Shiny Pokémon to beat the game. I'm currently trying it on Ultra Moon, but shiny hunting without Shiny Charm really takes time.

Oh and what was the last shiny Pokémon you hunted?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey ther Sonik! Thank you for sharing your pronouns with us! Like Jamp said, we have a very large LGBTQ+ community here so I promise you'll find support. What was the last Pokémon you shiny hunted? :)

Hey ther Sonik! Thank you for sharing your pronouns with us! Like Jamp said, we have a very large LGBTQ+ community here so I promise you'll find support. What was the last Pokémon you shiny hunted? :)

It would have to be Dragonite in let's go Pikachu. I am now trying to get Growlithe.
    However, In Leaf Green I'm trying to get all the shinies in the dex. I am crying inside that I have the emulator and In order to get all the shinies I'd have to cheat them in but heck, it's all in good fun.

Thank you for your welcome!

Hi Sonic!

Have you ever tried doing Shiny Badge Quest? It's challenge where you have to catch shiny Pokémon before every Gym and can only use Shiny Pokémon to beat the game. I'm currently trying it on Ultra Moon, but shiny hunting without Shiny Charm really takes time.

Oh and what was the last shiny Pokémon you hunted?

Oh no I have not, it sounds very interesting, I might try it out.
    Thank you for your welcome!
    And the shiny I last hunted was Dragonite in Let's go Pikachu but I am trying to get all the shinies in Leaf green.

Have a nice day!

Years
  • heya Sonik!! welcome to the community o/

I really like that you jumped immediately into the discord server -- that's where a lot of us gather and chill and whatnot n.n

but yeah enjoy yourself around the forums, it's really fun here. ^_^

heya Sonik!! welcome to the community o/

I really like that you jumped immediately into the discord server -- that's where a lot of us gather and chill and whatnot n.n

but yeah enjoy yourself around the forums, it's really fun here. ^_^

Thank you for your kindness, I do like talking on discord however I'm very shy when it comes to crowds of people, I will try my best though.

Have a nice day

Back