• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaaah! Get away from me!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Assuming we are in the Pokemon world and you haven't got any Pokemon/Pokeballs yet. What will you do if you're attacked by wild Pokemon? Will you run away? Shout for help? Try to tame the wild Pokemon? Or perhaps stay put and think that the Pokemon would go away, thinking you're a statue or something from nature?

Personally, I'd try to tame the wild Pokemon. I doubt I would succeed though, so if all else fails I'd shout for help. I'd run away, but I'm not that fast of a runner. And I think that running away would be illogical, especially if the Pokemon attacking you can run faster than you.

Last edited:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • If I don't have any sort of weapon on me, then I would very likely be dead because I suck at running. I would most likely call for help if it's a populated area but if it's out in the wilderness, then I would be SOL. Assuming that I did have a gun on me, I would start shooting at the creature because some pokemon seem to be more than capable of killing a human and it's either kill the creature in self defense or die trying!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • If I didn't have any spare Poke Balls? I'd probably chuck a stone at it (at least it's permissible in Safari Zones -.-) to bait it off, and I'd shout for help. If all else fails, I'd likely run, though several Pokemon could probably outspeed me. IMO, if the Pokemon is very territorial and aggressive, just standing around like a sitting duck won't help things. Especially with Pokemon like Primeape, who chase their irritants to the ends of the Earth.

Spr_4h_057.png

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Assuming that I stocked up on pokeballs, I'd most likely throw them at the attacking pokemon. Throwing whatever food you have as a bait might help.

Now if it was a pokemon deity, or any kind of legendary(Dialga, Palkia, Zapdos, etc.), then I'd probably run for my life, or shout for help.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Wild ARCEUS appeared!

*faints*

XD

If I did run into a wild Pokemon without a Pokemon to protect me or without Poke Balls I would try one of three things:

1. Try to become it's friend. (Because this is a kids game, it'll probably work. :D)
    2. Stay still. Mainly if 1. doesn't work, or if I angered the offending Pokemon. :D
    3. RUN!!! Last ditch effort if 1. or 2. fail. :D

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Well if I didn't have any pokeballs or pokemon, I'd go with the ingame fail safe...THROW A ROCK but if that dosen't work, I'll run back to my mom crying ._.

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    I'd probably be too stunned by the fact that an actual Pokemon is even here to do anything. I wouldn't run or anything, I mean come on, it's a Pokemon!

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
  • Preferably, I would like to discuss things in a civil manner over some organic salad. If they don't eat some salad, as far as I'm concerned they cannot be tamed under any circumstance. In that case, I'd walk past it in a fleeing manner; running doesn't exist in my world.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • I'd probably try to tame it depending on what pokemon it was. If it was something like a Pidgey or a Bidoof then I'd probably try to tame it. If I ran into a Geodude I'd probably soil myself and run like a pansy.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Assuming that Pokemon act like animals, I would probably just slowly back away, and make sure that it knew that I meant no harm.

If that fails, run.

Once that fails, scream.

If that fails, try to fight it.

If that fails, die.

If that fails, go home.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • If I have my own Pokemon, I'd battle the wild Pokemon for some free experience. If I didn't then I'd just run from it.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Depending on what Pokemon is, I'd probably try to tame it. Only if it was a small one though, like Zigzagoon, Ralts, Poochyena, Purrloin, you get it.
    But if it were an intimidating, larger Pokemon, I'd back away slowly, yeah.
    If it were URSARING, I WOULD PLAY DEAD.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Freeze/run away screaming wildly with arms flailing about as if independent from my body, depending on the size/scariness of the critter concerned.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • It depends on the pokemon. But if it were an Urasaring I would play dead :P

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • It depends on how powerful and/or how violent the Pokemon I'm facing is.
    If it was like a Pidgey, I would probably try to befriend it or defend myself with a blunt object if it starts attacking. If it's something like a Gyarados or Tyranitar, I'm running and I'm not stopping until I die or until I'm out of the Pokemon's blast range.

Back