• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Account Change

Years
I've been thinking about this, and wanted to know what you guys think of it.

I was thinking of making a new main account and dumping this one, for quite a few reasons; I hate my username, I hate the list of infractions I received from a few years ago, my blogs from the past and also the amount of nooby crap I have piled on my profile from the years. This resembles the bad year I've had and I want a fresh start for 2013.

The only problem is the supporter transfer, but I could pull some strings with Steve.

So yeah, what do you guys think?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
You could go for it if you hate your username. Abandoning it just because of some infractions is..weird. I have infractions as well but that doesn't make me like my account less.

But yeah, since you hate your username, go for it, I guess. :p
Pull strings? lol

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Yeah, you probably can't get the supportership transferred. I think I've only ever seen it happen once in the past. As for the infractions, they don't really matter honestly unless you're being considered for modship or banning... in which case your old account would just be checked anyway. So really all you'd have to gain is the new username.

However, if being on the account bothers you, then go ahead and make a new one. We'll happily transfer your emblems over for you if you want - just drop me a PM. :]

Years
It's your choice. I may have had a bad run of infractions but the reason I'm never switching accounts is cos I'm a supporter and I can't donate myself.

And as Razor Leaf said, if you do make a new account and want your emblems transferred over, PM a mod.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
I have infractions as well for stupid mistakes in the past, it probably ruined my chances of ever becoming a mod but Hey maybe not since they are minor infractions.
I have nooby stuff on my account too, but be proud of who you were when you first joined and how far you've come. Your profile name and all of the stuff on it reflects who you are, so what if you have infractions, they are just mistakes, it doesn't make you a bad member. Like I said man, your name on here reflects who you are on here, don't let the little stuff over weigh that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Don't be put down by old infractions - we all make mistakes, it just shows how much you've changed in the time since they were given and that you haven't had any since. But if you don't like the username then by all means change it :D I kinda like this one since it's pretty quirky and unique, but if you want to change it then that's up to you. Just don't change it to something rubbish k ;D

Also yeah like they said above we can transfer emblems and stuff if you want them :3

Back