• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
you may want to edit out the part if people want to join coz whell to many people no room,also i hav an idea if in the comic we go to a new regoin coz ive made up 1 :D

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
Years
kt... new region... I like it how soon can you do it, and don't ask why I'm on early
Edit: Sorry I was feeling a bit vague... but I'm okay now, I'm not at school today, teacher training day! And next eppy is up and running, take a look

Last edited:

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2006
My dad got the scanner before me.So the fanart won't be up until I can get him off.Sorry guys.

Years
I agree MT. That would be a bit weird o_o; And everything is eccentric enough.

Hello. ^^ surprised to see me aren't you? Well in a way, yes, I have given up on you guys. To me the Comic started out quite nice, now it's getting ridiculous IMO. All these new characters, the plot seems tacky, etc..I'll say no more about that. So that's more or less why I just forgot about it. Just thought I'd tell you why I left ^^;

Once in a while I'll do s'more fanart for you Adam. Never ph33r! X3

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2006
In future,put it in a link,KT.People will be annoyed because it'l take longer to scroll down.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
After reading this comic I've got a good bit of crit to give, it's gone from ok, to bad

basically, the humour isn't very good, the ash overworld neads a helluva lotta work, some parts are hidious, such as the Pokegear bit, I mean, default "burn ye eyes out" green?...what were you thinking?...you haven't even bothered making anti super guy and butch-be-ripped-off differant sprites, and the universe idea makes no sense, they'ed die in space, the space background is very badly done, as are special attakcs, speaking if attacks try actually including attack graphics:

overall it gets a 4 for having spelling, some nice sprites and in the begining it had good backgrounds

oh and Jim must have a giant basement cuz there's no way the small house would hold that.

face it, the reason this has fans is because you let anybody join, which proves the plot is weak

oh and a professer wouldn't offer legendaries, nor would he have 3 random pokemon with no relation, at least make them the regi's or something.

Back