• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
Years
hand drawn yes but those do look a little rushed... ah well there going to be up and running soon, and so's the next eppy, oh I can't wait for the weekend

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
adamski148 said:
you've just copied and pasted that haven't you?
Yes, because i can't be bothered to re type it all :p

and mystic trunks I'm not dissrespectfull enough to spell your name wrong, please try and spell mine right

Also I'm not trying to get on Adam's nerves, I'm giving my honest opinion and why i feel that way, just because it varies from yours doesent make it wrong.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
adamski148 said:
I know Vaati, I know, it's just sometimes I'm really tired in the evenings, and it makes me irritable, sorry man
it's all good, I can be an ogre myself, now I shall leave this thread and wish you the best of luck.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
great can wait to see what happens hopes clone dosent die
also mabye in the next seires he could be a good guy

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
whell put up the fan art my and stephen did first + you wont see me viewing the comic 2 morrow

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
Years
new eppy's hmm... well I'm not at home right now, so all my files are at home, even the plan for the next eppy, and all my sprites and overworld characters

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
I always take my stuff everywhere cause I save it on a disk. I'm now in the bahamas and I'll be making new eppys from here.

Back