• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • I couldn't connect for the battles sadly TT____TT Have to make a new account and new teams.

I think my favorites are Belle and PhD, but tbh I prefer no cosplays thanks XD

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Thanks a lot LegendChu! Really really thanks!
    No probs Volty, you earned it. Let me know if you want to change/evolve your Starter & you can also choose another Pokemon from the "Available Starters" List as your second Partner.

Pikachu Libre ftw!
    Pop Star Pikachu.

Due to the heavy anime culture pressure on the internet, it's the one that seems the least weird to me.
    I couldn't connect for the battles sadly TT____TT Have to make a new account and new teams.

I think my favorites are Belle and PhD, but tbh I prefer no cosplays thanks XD
    my favorite is pop star pikachu. all of them are cute though :3
    I like all of them, the are Pikachu after all {<3}.

And we have some big news here. We have a second Brigadier on our Club now ^^. Colonel NinjaQueen you just made your 50th Post on the Club & with that, you earn a promotion & will now be referred to as Brigadier NinjaQueen. Congratulations ^^! You can now add a Legendary or a Mega Evolution to your team {:3}.

Pika Pika :chu:

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Discussion #14 - Which is your favourite Cosplay Pikachu?

Have to say Pikachu Rockstar since I think I actually used it for awhile in my first playthrough and never switched it to anything else.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Rock star Pikachu for sure. :D
    Congrats NQ!! :)

Talking of Pikachu, I will proudly wear my onesie at a convention in a few weeks :3
    Is it a Pokemon convention :P?

Also, you should be congratulating stormivy as well. Major stormivy, I'm glad to inform you that you have been promoted & will now be known as Colonel stormivy. You can now choose two more Pokemon, for you Team. These can be any Pokemon, including 2nd & 3rd Stage & Alolan forms, but NOT Legendaries/Megas. If its a Basic Stage Pokemon (from the "Available Starters" list) & has a 2-Stage/3-Stage Evolution, you can choose to Evolve it to its Second/Third Stage, any time you like.

So let me know which Pokemon you want :).

Years
  • Is it a Pokemon convention :P?

Also, you should be congratulating stormivy as well. Major stormivy, I'm glad to inform you that you have been promoted & will now be known as Colonel stormivy. You can now choose two more Pokemon, for you Team. These can be any Pokemon, including 2nd & 3rd Stage & Alolan forms, but NOT Legendaries/Megas. If its a Basic Stage Pokemon (from the "Available Starters" list) & has a 2-Stage/3-Stage Evolution, you can choose to Evolve it to its Second/Third Stage, any time you like.

So let me know which Pokemon you want :).

Wow, awsome thank you! ^___^ Whee.

I want alolan Raichu and Jolteon thank you very much.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • I hope I'm not late to join.
    Spoiler:

Discussion #14 - Which is your favorite Cosplay Pikachu?

Mine is Pikachu, Ph. D, Rockstar Pikachu, and Libre Pikachu

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I hope I'm not late to join.
    Spoiler:

Discussion #14 - Which is your favorite Cosplay Pikachu?

Mine is Pikachu, Ph. D, Rockstar Pikachu, and Libre Pikachu
    Hi Khansa, welcome to the Club. Rockstar & Libre are my favs as well. So feel free to participate in any previous Discussion/Events. And if you have any queries regarding the Club, you cna always VM me :).

Wow, awsome thank you! ^___^ Whee.

I want alolan Raichu and Jolteon thank you very much.
    Added to your team {:3}.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Ida
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s) Luxray, Jolteon, Dedenne, Zekrom, Zapdos
    Favourite Electric Type Move(s) Boltstrike
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon It is a good type, and they have good designs
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner (An Electric Type Pokemon obviously. Start with a Basic First Stage Pokemon (Pikachu is an exception). See the "Available Starters" list below & choose one). Dedenne.

Years
  • Name: franchiseplayer
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon: Electivire, Zebstrika, Zekrom, Xurkitree
    Favorite Electric Type Move: Thunder Punch, Thunderbolt, Electro Ball, Charge Beam
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: They have good designs and are powerful.
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Elekid
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Sparket

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Nickname: Karma
    Favorite electric types: Blitzle/Zebstrika, Luxray, Rotom, Mareep, Pachirisu, Elektross
    Favorite moves: Thunder, Thunderbolt
    Idk why but I get a lot of enjoyment seeing the opponent's Pokemon get hit by lightning. Also a bunch of great designs
    Tag partner: Blitzle
    Tag partner nickname: Blitzkrieg

My favorite cosplay Pikachu is probably Pikachu Libre

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Welcome to the newest members! :)

Who here plays Silver or Gold with a Mareep mwahahah

Back