• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Firstly hello to our newest Member - Imrul Quayes Adnan.

And sorry for my lack of activity for the past few days, been keeping really busy.

And speaking of Megas, how come nobody thought of Raichu o_O. Well I did & here's what I found.

Spoiler:
    Now that's what a Mega Raichu should look like, love it.

As for a Mega Pikachu, honestly speaking, I would really not want that. Sorry guys, but Pikachu is supposed to be cute & cuddly, so making a Mega Pikachu will really spoil its overall look. Maybe they can boost its stats a bit, like they did for Kalos, for Special Attack & HP maybe.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Well good news, it seems that Pikachu is going to be included in the new games for sure! Not to mention, the new Pokemon - Grubbin, I think - is bound to be the next Electric/Bug-type! I wonder what kind of insect he will be once he evolves? :D
    Yep, its almost confirmed that the Pikachu line is going to be in the Alola Pokedex ^^. As for Grubbin, its pure Bug-Type for now, not sure if it'll actually gain an Electric Typing upon evolving, doesn't seem so.

I won't answer the topic for myself just yet; it's 2:40 am after all and I am really quite tired. xD
    Okay, going off-topic a bit Wow, you stay up quite late huh {D:}.

I can see a Mega Pikachu because it's the mascott. Like if he got a Mega he'll probably be the only one not fully evolve to be able to have a Mega Evolution.
    Yeah! I'm agree with you. That would be a new exciting think to see. If pikachu got a mega evolution than I'll be so happy. But it's mega form should be cute and powerful like now.
    As for a Mega Pikachu, honestly speaking, I would really not want that. Sorry guys, but Pikachu is supposed to be cute & cuddly, so making a Mega Pikachu will really spoil its overall look. Maybe they can boost its stats a bit, like they did for Kalos, for Special Attack & HP maybe.
    That's exactly the problem with a Mega Pikachu. He's supposed to be cute & as much as we'd want it to remain cute after a Mega Evolution, I don't think it'd be possible. So I'll have to agree with NinjaQueen, I wouldn't really want to see a Mega Pikachu. And that Stat boost is a gr8 idea, but I don't think they're gonna give Pikachu any more Stat boosts.

And talking about Mega Evolutions, here's another Electric Type that could definitely do with one.

Oh & btw, I think I'll also evolve my Luxio into Luxray now, since I'm close to 50 Posts here (Brigadier Rank awaits ^^) & soon to be eligible to earn myself a Legendary/Mega ;).

Pika Pika :chu:

Imrul Quayes Adnan

The adventure begins from HERE
    Years
  • Yeah I agree with you all that mega pikachu is really not cute at all, and I'm happy with what it is now. So mega pikachu is closed. And about that mega zapdos, I like it. As you already know that it's one of my favourite electric type pokemon. But I guess as a legendary bird it's a little bit evil type. Btw it's shape is cool but that white line is not cool. Don't mind it's just my thought.:-D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Yeah I agree with you all that mega pikachu is really not cute at all, and I'm happy with what it is now. So mega pikachu is closed. And about that mega zapdos, I like it. As you already know that it's one of my favourite electric type pokemon. But I guess as a legendary bird it's a little bit evil type. Btw it's shape is cool but that white line is not cool. Don't mind it's just my thought.:-D
    I think the artist did want an evil looking Zapdos, when he made that. Another candidate to be part of an Evil Team eh :P.

And also, here's another Mega Evolution candidate

And with that, I, Colonel LegendChu have now been promoted & will hereby be known as Brigadier LegendChu. All hail Brigadier LegendChu, hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray ^_^.

This also entitles me to now choose a Legendary/Mega for my team, so I choose one of my fav Legendaries - Zekrom.

Years
  • Answer to Discussion #4: Raichu of course! I feel like Gamefreak keeps pushing Raichu under the rug and it makes me sad!

Answer to Discussion #5: Probably Heliolisk! I feel like a lizard would be a good match for that sort of environment.

So hey, speaking of electric types (lol) I got a shiny Shinx while on vacation a few days ago in Platinum via chaining! And it happened after a chain of just 10! Granted, this was after unsuccessfully trying to chain all day, but when it finally DID happen, it was after a chain of 10! Crazy! I named him Luster. Because shiny...

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I think the artist did want an evil looking Zapdos, when he made that. Another candidate to be part of an Evil Team eh :P.
    That Zapdos is really creepy I must say.

And also, here's another Mega Evolution candidate

Another good Mega, we really have lots of great artists around the net.

And with that, I, Colonel LegendChu have now been promoted & will hereby be known as Brigadier LegendChu. All hail Brigadier LegendChu, hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray ^_^.

This also entitles me to now choose a Legendary/Mega for my team, so I choose one of my fav Legendaries - Zekrom.
    What, you are a Brigadier already o_O? Congratulations Brigadier LegendChu Sir :P

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • Name: Solar
    Favorite Electric Type Pokemon:
    Pichu and Luxio
    Favourite Electric Type Move: Not sure I have a favorite move, really. Volt Tackle looks cool in the anime though.
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon?: It's not so much that I like electric-types, but there are many electric-types that I like. If I had to give a reason though, it'd be the way they have adorable quirks using their electricity (like the pikaclones' electricity sharing) and their overall cool designs.
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Pichu
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Kayla

Gonna answer the current topic: I think Pichu should get a slot, especially since we saw I think Hau using one in a trailer. And poor Pichu doesn't get enough love, since everyone sees him as the useless baby form of Pikachu and like to pretend he doesn't exist.

Start with a Basic First Stage Pokemon (Pikachu is an exception)

I'd actually like to see wild Pichu but not wild Pikachu, so players are forced get Pichu first if they want Pikachu. Other than that, I can't really think of other electric-types, maybe Joltik/Galvantula.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Name: Solar
    Favorite Electric Type Pokemon:
    Pichu and Luxio
    Favourite Electric Type Move: Not sure I have a favorite move, really. Volt Tackle looks cool in the anime though.
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon?: It's not so much that I like electric-types, but there are many electric-types that I like. If I had to give a reason though, it'd be the way they have adorable quirks using their electricity (like the pikaclones' electricity sharing) and their overall cool designs.
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Pichu
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Kayla

Gonna answer the current topic: I think Pichu should get a slot, especially since we saw I think Hau using one in a trailer. And poor Pichu doesn't get enough love, since everyone sees him as the useless baby form of Pikachu and like to pretend he doesn't exist.

I'd actually like to see wild Pichu but not wild Pikachu, so players are forced get Pichu first if they want Pikachu. Other than that, I can't really think of other electric-types, maybe Joltik/Galvantula.
    Hey SolarSnivy, a very warm welcome to the Club :). Good news is that the Pikachu line is almost sure to be in the Alola Pokedex & ya, I wouldn't mind having Pichu in the wild :).

Answer to Discussion #4: Raichu of course! I feel like Gamefreak keeps pushing Raichu under the rug and it makes me sad!
    Answer to Discussion #5: Probably Heliolisk! I feel like a lizard would be a good match for that sort of environment.
    So hey, speaking of electric types (lol) I got a shiny Shinx while on vacation a few days ago in Platinum via chaining! And it happened after a chain of just 10! Granted, this was after unsuccessfully trying to chain all day, but when it finally DID happen, it was after a chain of 10! Crazy! I named him Luster. Because shiny...
    Hey that's really good to hear, congrats buddy. I've tried chaining but hardly been successful, maybe I'm a little too impatient.

Hey Brigadier LegendChu, you've chosen my favourite Zekrom. Btw that MJ(mega jolteon is just incredible. I just love it.
    Another good Mega, we really have lots of great artists around the net.
    Yep I agree, there are some gr8 artists around the net.

What, you are a Brigadier already o_O? Congratulations Brigadier LegendChu Sir :P
    I guess since its my Club, I need to post a lot, lol {XD}. Oh & btw, in case you don't know, you are just one post away from becoming the first member of the Club, to get to the Rank of a Major.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Name(You can put in your user name, but first name/nickname is encouraged) : Nish
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s) : Zakrom, Manectric and of course, Pikachu.
    Favourite Electric Type Move(s) : Fusion Bolt, Bolt Strike and Thundershock. Thundershock because it was the first attack I saw in the anime.
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon : There's no specific reason. They are just sooo cool.. zakrom and manectric for instance.
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner(An Electric Type Pokemon obviously. Start with a Basic First Stage Pokemon (Pikachu is an exception). See the "Available Starters" list below & choose one). : Why is Pikachu an exception??? I loved it so much.. Anyways, its gonna be Electririke.
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname(optional) : Nope. I don't nickname my Pokémons.

Last edited:

Imrul Quayes Adnan

Years
  • Answer to Discussion #4: Raichu of course! I feel like Gamefreak keeps pushing Raichu under the rug and it makes me sad!

Oopps....
    I forgot to say I want to see raichu in pokemon sun and moon. You're right tha Raichu is one of the rarest pokemon. So if it'll back I will be really happy.

Hey about that mega evolution, how is this mega zebstrika. I know it's not much cool but it's mega evolution is cool I guess.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Name(You can put in your user name, but first name/nickname is encouraged) : Nish
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s) : Zakrom, Manectric and of course, Pikachu.
    Favourite Electric Type Move(s) : Fusion Bolt, Bolt Strike and Thundershock. Thundershock because it was the first attack I saw in the anime.
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon : There's no specific reason. They are just sooo cool.. zakrom and manectric for instance.
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner(An Electric Type Pokemon obviously. Start with a Basic First Stage Pokemon (Pikachu is an exception). See the "Available Starters" list below & choose one). : Why is Pikachu an exception??? I loved it so much.. Anyways, its gonna be Electririke.
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname(optional) : Nope. I don't nickname my Pokémons.
    Hey Nish (aka nishthelegendarytrainer), welcome to the Club bro :). When I said Pikachu is an exception, I meant that you CAN opt for it as your partner, even though its not a Basic Stage Pokemon. And ya, I don't really like nicknaming my Pokemon either.

Hey about that mega evolution, how is this mega zebstrika. I know it's not much cool but it's mega evolution is cool I guess.

Hey that's a really cool Mega Zebstrika, gr8 find :).

Current Discussions:-
    Which Electric Pokemon do you think deserves a Mega Evolution?
    What currently existing Electric-type Pokemon would you like to see in the Sun/Moon PokeDex?

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hey guys have you seen this?

Grubblin's description on the Pokemon official's website:

Grubbin relies on its sturdy jaw as a weapon in battle and as a tool for burrowing through the earth. Grubbin loves electricity, which is why it can be found near power plants and substations. By wrapping tree branches in the sticky threads that it spews from its mouth, Grubbin can swing around like an actor on suspension wires![/QUOTE

Does that mean Grubbin will become part electric? A bug/electric Pokemon? Well that's a Pokemon I'll have on my team for sure! :3 (I love bugs too)

Imrul Quayes Adnan

Years
  • Hey guys have you seen this?

Grubbin relies on its sturdy jaw as a weapon in battle and as a tool for burrowing through the earth. Grubbin loves electricity, which is why it can be found near power plants and substations. By wrapping tree branches in the sticky threads that it spews from its mouth, Grubbin can swing around like an actor on suspension wires![/QUOTE

Does that mean Grubbin will become part electric? A bug/electric Pokemon? Well that's a Pokemon I'll have on my team for sure! :3 (I love bugs too)

Look what I found. It's the grubbin.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Grubbin relies on its sturdy jaw as a weapon in battle and as a tool for burrowing through the earth. Grubbin loves electricity, which is why it can be found near power plants and substations. By wrapping tree branches in the sticky threads that it spews from its mouth, Grubbin can swing around like an actor on suspension wires!

They said there was something special about all the Alola Pokémons GF has introduced till now. Couldn't "burrowing through the earth" and "wrapping tree branches in the sticky threads that it spews from its mouth" mean that maybe.. maybe Grubbin could be a 'triple-typed' (electric/bug/ground) pokémon? It would be soo cool then. Maybe, it would then suffer a damn lot of weaknesses, but it'd still be awesome.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    Hey Brigadier Legendchu (had to edit my post, because I just noticed you got to Brigadier Rank, lol), thanks for promoting me to Lieutenant Ranking :).

I think Voltorb or Stunfisk should get one, because they are slightly less popular than the other Electric Types.
    What currently existing Electric-type Pokemon would you like to see in the Sun/Moon PokeDex?
    There are many - Pachirisu (my most fav), Pikachu line, Mareep line, Shinx line, Magnemite line.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Well since we've seen Hau using a Pichu in battle already, Raichu being in the regional dex is guarenteed! Which is why I chose a different pokemon for Discussion #5.
    Yep its confirmed that the Pikachu line is going to find its way into the Alola Pokedex, which is gr8 news ^^.

Hey guys have you seen this?
    Grubbin relies on its sturdy jaw as a weapon in battle and as a tool for burrowing through the earth. Grubbin loves electricity, which is why it can be found near power plants and substations. By wrapping tree branches in the sticky threads that it spews from its mouth, Grubbin can swing around like an actor on suspension wires!
    Look what I found. It's the grubbin.
    They said there was something special about all the Alola Pokémons GF has introduced till now. Couldn't "burrowing through the earth" and "wrapping tree branches in the sticky threads that it spews from its mouth" mean that maybe.. maybe Grubbin could be a 'triple-typed' (electric/bug/ground) pokémon? It would be soo cool then. Maybe, it would then suffer a damn lot of weaknesses, but it'd still be awesome.
    I'm also starting to think that Grubbin might evolve into an Electric/Bug Type, but will have to wait & see. Triple Typed Pokemon would be too :t083:, but who knows what Game Freak might come up with :P.

Hey Brigadier Legendchu (had to edit my post, because I just noticed you got to Brigadier Rank, lol), thanks for promoting me to Lieutenant Ranking :).
    I think Voltorb or Stunfisk should get one, because they are slightly less popular than the other Electric Types.
    There are many - Pachirisu (my most fav), Pikachu line, Mareep line, Shinx line, Magnemite line.
    Hey you got it because you deserved it {:3}. I agree that less popular Pokemon should get Megas & also most of the Pokemon you listed are the ones I want to see in the Alola Pokedex.

Imrul Quayes Adnan

Years
  • Hey Brigadier LegendChu,
    I've a new idea about our club. I guess we should spread our club more. I think that will be great if we post a weekly poll every week by our club. Of course, all those poll will be about electric type pokemon. By that we'll able to know about what others think about electric type pokemon. I would be great, isn't that?
    You're the leader. So, what do you think?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hey Brigadier LegendChu,
    I've a new idea about our club. I guess we should spread our club more. I think that will be great if we post a weekly poll every week by our club. Of course, all those poll will be about electric type pokemon. By that we'll able to know about what others think about electric type pokemon. I would be great, isn't that?
    You're the leader. So, what do you think?
    That's a great idea, but unfortunately Club activities have to be within the Club only, so we can't put up polls in other Threads (this is what you meant, right?). But having a Poll is a gr8 idea, I'll definitely look into it & maybe we can have one on this Thread :).

Back