• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Addiction

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Caffine, PC, and MSN chats with certain people. ^_^;; I?ve been addicted to caffine for a long long time. o_o

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    the intertnet and pokemon...and andy, XD...i sure hope this wont end up as a thread on drugs or something.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    *is addicted to coffee, games, PC (of course), cuddling in Blankie, MSN chats with certain people, pacing back and forth with absolutley no intention or destination in mind, and burning his homework and notes at the end of every schoolyear if he doesn't need them for next year*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hmmm Coffee, Espresso to be exact :) lol more Caffine. Computers, being out of my house and Chatting with my PC friends over an IM client :)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    The internet, Pok?mon Community, Chatting on MSN and YIM with certain people ... Reading a good book... etc...

Last edited:

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Soda(caffine free)
    The computer
    The Sims
    School, math, studying and such.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Hmm...
    I guess I'm always been addicted to videogames, vgm, pokemon cards, drawing, talking/chatting online, and using my PC:P.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    The only real additction I have, like others, is caffeine. It is a drug. But coffee gives me an intestine ache, so i drink a lot of tea.

Things I'm obsessed with are Pokemon, cheese, and drawing stuff.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I is addicted to Coke (the drink), PC and...making up crude jokes about my evil teacher...

~HORN!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    SUGAR! *jumps up and down and is hyper* lol since like as long as I can remember. Oo and Pok?mon of course since like I first found out about it (1998) and LoTR, liked since I first read it ages ago. Oooo also internet and drawing and writing (though no one has seen my written work :p) and being addicted! it's addictive in itself.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i'm addicted to Ally. *eyes starts to sparkle and hearts apear from behind* i'm also addicted to coffee......coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee. i'm also addicted to Rurouni Kenshin, and any other anime. i'm addicted to foods like pizza, hamburgers, definatley Uno's Cheese Sticks *goes to Uno's and steals all of their cheese sticks*, hot dogs, salami, and more. i'm addicted to TV, internet, and the computer. i'm also addicted to my sega Genesis, PS1, PS2, GameCube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, and Gameboy Advance SP. i'm addicted to my Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, and all of the games that i have.

Back