• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Addiction

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    LOL, that made me burst out laughing. XD I don't know why though.

Anyways, I'm not really addicted to anything.. well, maybe. o_o

1. Pokemon
    2. Pokemon Community
    3. Internet
    4. Drawing
    5. Water (Drinking it.. I must have about 30 glasses a day. >_> Well, atleast it's not coffee or beer or anything.)

They're in no order, actually. ^_^; I'm just naming stuff. I'm not addicted to caffeine just because I usually only drink water and sprite.

Beer is yuck. x.x I don't know how anyone can aquire a taste for it led along become addicted to it... But! I drink massive quantities of soda, so Iv got a problem. x.x Drinking lots of water is a good thing. I have a friend who's addicted to milk, and she's half a foot taller than me even though she's a year and a half younger. n.n()

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    LOL, that made me burst out laughing. XD I don't know why though.

Anyways, I'm not really addicted to anything.. well, maybe. o_o

1. Pokemon
    2. Pokemon Community
    3. Internet
    4. Drawing
    5. Water (Drinking it.. I must have about 30 glasses a day. >_> Well, atleast it's not coffee or beer or anything.)

They're in no order, actually. ^_^; I'm just naming stuff. I'm not addicted to caffeine just because I usually only drink water and sprite.
    I used to drank a huge 2-litre bottle of water per day but I was forced to quit pretty soon. :laugh: ^^'

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I wish I was addicted to water, I?d probably be better off. X_x; Good for you Kayleigh! ^_^; *Cheer*

Tweak

i think i'm addicted to caffiene and the internet. =O therefore...there are internet cafes!!! a mix of the two. >D

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    I wish I was addicted to water, I'd probably be better off. X_x; Good for you Kayleigh! ^_^; *Cheer*
    I have no clue how their tap water is over there but just don't get "addicted" to bottled water, its bad for your teeth because it contains no flourine (or something, lol). Otherwise, great!

Here in Edmonton, they put that stuff in the water. If you don't take too much of it, it helps yours gums. Then our city started getting a lot of Dental problems because of an increasing number of people drinking bottled water. They put it in like "Gatorade" and those sport drinks but not likely bottled water.

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Some bottled waters are fluoridated, but I?ve heard too much of it can cause white spots on your teeth. @_@?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm so addicted to Espresso ever since we got an Espresso machine!! Want some Espresso? *Starts singing Addicted to Espresso*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve never had any Dizzy, I think I?m addicted to enough stuff already however. ._.;;; I always fall into a few addictions no matter how I try to worm out of them? o_O

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    Some bottled waters are fluoridated, but I've heard too much of it can cause white spots on your teeth. @_@'
    Yea, again, too much of it is bad. The city of Edmonton puts very very very little of it in our water supply because it's better too little than too much. XD

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Who knows what else you get addicted to by having it slipped to you without your knowing? =\

22sa

Years
    We had a vote here in the 60's and the city voted 'yes', that's a long time ago but water's not exactly suppose to be addictive at all lol. :P

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    My addict?
    Okay, let's see.
    Pokemon, MArio, The Legend of Zelda, Advance Wars, swimming, football, sushi, chocolate, fishball, PC(Personal Computer), anime girl, forums, MSN chat, black coffee and...wine. >_<

Tweak

ice water is addictive...you can't seem to get enough after a hard day's excersize. =/ i used to drink powerade, until somewhere i found out it eats away at your stomach line. >O i think from PC forums...someone said that. well i stopped drinking it in 10th grade. but its sooo good...

Xtreme_Pokemaster

The Master Of Glitches
    Years
    hmmm...

PokeCommunity,
    Video Games,
    Tolberones, [addictive german chocolate, pronounced toe-ber-oh-nies]
    Linkin Park,
    P.O.D.,
    A lot of other bands,
    Computers,
    #free_pokemon,
    #pokemon_archive,
    to many things to name...

22sa

Years
    Hopefully you guys know that you create your addictions. I doubt these so-called addictive products really create addictions in people...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    22sa said:
    Hopefully you guys know that you create your addictions. I doubt these so-called addictive products really create addictions in people...
    *if that is completely true... wonder why caffeine is so "frightening...?"*

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    *if that is completely true... wonder why caffeine is so "frightening...?"*
    Lol, I know it kills the teeth and makes it yellow-ish, I don't know why it's "frightening".

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    I wish I was addicted to water, I?d probably be better off. X_x; Good for you Kayleigh! ^_^; *Cheer*
    Well I still get in trouble for it... My mom gripes about there never being any ice in the ice maker, lol. >_>

Back