• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen After you beat the entire game?

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
  • Mainly I'm working on finishing the National Dex, getting everything done in the Pokeathlon, breeding for IVs and egg moves, and trying to get more into competitive battling. I guess at some point I'll work on mastering the Battle Frontier as well.

I still have a few legendaries I've been too lazy to go out and catch too, so I still have plenty left that I want to do. :3

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    In my opinion, you don't beat the "entire" game when you have gotten all of the items, (or have used one); there is not ONE little Pokeball item or anything hidden in the whole game, you've caught every single Pokemon, leveled them all to Level 100 or EV'd them diserably, Gotten all the gold prints at the Battle Frontier, achieving medals at the Pokeathlon on all your Pokemon.
    I think every pokemon game has decent replayability. You just have to expand your horizons.

Try to discover new fighting methods.
    I learned some useful things with just random tricks I found, whether they be good in-game or not.
    Like Tricking horrible items onto the enemy. I really get a kick out of that, whether it be something useless or not.

heres a lagging tail. Noooo!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I just destroy the Elite 4 again and again till they bore me. Then, I challenge the Battle Frontier before drawing out of that idea because all of my Pokemons were not properly trained for something like this. I would then journey the region and train my Pokemons again. After wasting countless hours getting the right EV and moves, I challenge the Battle Frontier and destroy everyone.

This is basically the routine I go through ever since Pokemon Emerald came out...

iForever

~ Forver Memory ~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2010
    ~ KEKE!

I usually try to finish my Pokedex, level up my Pokemons & try to get shinnies.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2019
    After I beat the game and post story, I restart and hack it out with my trusty AR.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • Usually to check up on any time related events, rebattling the Pokemon League or a Gym Leader. Trading Pokemon between Platinum and my SoulSilver for battles. Most importantly...filling up that Pokedex!

Koh

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Level grind many Pokemon, fill out the Pokedex, and develop more Pokemon, just in case I want to trade them to another game, like Black when it comes, for example.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    beat the battle frontier and do all the other new features. Then i go and leel all my pokemon to 100, or atleast my starter

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Fill my Pokedex, usually, and training Pokemon I've never trained much before.

After that, I usually just trade my Pokemon and restart just for the fun of it :)

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • I battle people and trade occasionally. I breed to get the Pokemon I want and I set up random teams sometimes for fun. Sometimes I go to the Safari Zone and catch rare Pokemon. Other times I go and train by fighting the Elite 4.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    All I've been doing in HG is looking for shinies and try and find Pokemon I haven't caught before. Considering the fact that I haven't found shinies yet, I think I'll be amused for a very long time when playing HG.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • Try to complete the Pokedex of course. I usually spend my time in the GTS. Besides that, I usually just keep battling the gym leaders and elite four again, of course.

Back