• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aggressive or Passive?

Years
  • Well, which one do you think you have?

As for myself, I am passive. I usually do not become aggressive, it doesn't suit my personality. Which is probably why I fail at arguments.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I would say I'm passive - almost submissive in real life. I don't like confrontation so I back away from it. I wish I could be more aggressive, but it's just not who I am.

Years
  • Honestly speaking, I'm generally pretty passive and submissive. I'll avoid general arguments if I can, as it's just not worth my time.

When I get agresssive, I get really pissed off and nothing is safe from my wrath. Thankfully that doesn't happen very often at all though =D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm very passive. I don't see the need to start any conflicts if they can be avoided. :/

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm mostly passive, as I can never be bothered to start conflicts over the petty things that seem to trouble most people. However, if something does get my blood boiling, I do have a tendency to unleash my inner Rottweiler, as well as a can of whoop-ass on whoever got my blood boiled in the first place!

Years
  • I'm a mix of both, it just depends on the situation. I used to work in a supermarket where I would often find myself with pretty nasty customers having a go - I would always stay polite, calm etc (partially because it annoyed them even more lol) but in a personal situation I'll often become very, very agressive.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Passive when it comes to trivial matters (most of the time). If there's no reason to say anything then I won't say anything at all.

"Aggressive" when it comes to things that actually bother me. I won't just lay down and let people walk all over me when it's something that matters. I say aggressive, I rarely get violent because it's not really needed. I keep calm nearly all the time, but I'll still make sure my point is put across firmly.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Passive. I literally am incapable of becoming angry. (Of course, I did train myself to be that way.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm passive until the point someone who I don't like does something to provoke me or someone annoys me. Which is very easy to do. :/

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I'm Passive. MOST of the time....
    I guess you could say I'm kind of like a Spearow. Well, the Temper part.
    If someone insults me, I don't care. But if it happens over and over again, by the same person, my stored power feelings inside run wild. I honestly am more passive, but inside I'm usually thinking aggressively if you know what I mean.

Years
  • I'm passive about things that don't interest me and generally in instigating conversations, but most of the time I'd say I'm active. Not aggressive, because I'm only that when something inflames me to anger or disapproval such as seeing something unfair going down, but active. A lot of the time I do what I choose without waiting for others to do things first so I can react to them. Once I get past the awkwardness of being around people I'm a full participant. I'm still pretty calm most of the time though.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    If I'm angry, I'm passive-aggressive. I'd rather manipulate someone and get in their mind than fight them about it. If I'm out to get someone, which I have a catty side, I'd rather get them emotionally than physically, and I'm extremely calculative in doing so. But I do have aggression when I'm pushed enough and, once I'm there, I'm a different person. It takes a lot to get me angry, since I'm very indifferent about things.

Last edited by a moderator:

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I've got a passive-aggressive side via genetics a la Mother, and it's been a journey overcoming it to be more direct. Naturally I'm more passive, but as I age (and as I see passivity as a negative trait) I've become more aggressive.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
  • I'm passive. I don't like conflict but if you touch me while I'm angry in any form other than to console me I won't hesitate to push you off a cliff :)

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • While I can get mad incredibly easily, the vast majority of times (99%) I'll keep it to myself and act in a passive way.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm more of both. Offline I can be passive and aggressive at the same time depending on who is causing me bother. However, online that is a different matter.

Back