• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aggressive or Passive?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    For the most part, I'm pretty passive, although I've had my aggressive moments as well. I get mad pretty easy but I'll generally just keep it to myself because I try to avoid conflict if I can. That's more for trivial things, though. It takes a lot to get me angry to the point where I'll yell or lash out. Kind of scary, actually. XD;

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I've been told that I am a highly aggressive person, and I am. I have a hard time backing down when I need to, and when I argue, I can argue for days. I've been in a few fights, verbal and physical (many, many verbal) and people find it pointless to debate with me because I just can't give up on something if I get determined to overcome it. I'm a very dominant type of person in nature, I can't be friends with people who are dominant like me, especially females, because I tend to develope rivalries with them. I know that sounds weird, but it's true. I'm much more aggressive. My best friend however, is the complete opposite. Passive as can be, can't stand to argue. I think it can be a gift and a curse.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I'm passive. I really dislike getting into conflicts and will try to avoid them at all costs.

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I am incredibly passive and submissive. I will let almost anything slide to avoid an argument I think is pointless.

But I think people may think I'm only passive, which is wrong. My aggressive is much more angrier than that of someone who's always hot under the collar. I remember when my brother pushed me over the edge and I had him a headlock. I had no intentions of ever letting go, or loosening my grip, but Mum was yelling at me. So don't underestimate the silent types, we can hurt you.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'm aggressive. ;;

I don't really like conflict, but when it come's to it, I'll do it! >: People just know how to annoy me.

I've tried being passive but it didn't work. Let's just stay aggressive.

i'm still nice though!;;

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Aggressive.

There's a volcano in my head that erupts when I start being aggressive.
    I don't like conflicts, but when I get annoyed; the volcano will erupt.
    I suck at being passive xDD.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Depends heavily on the situation. I'm passive a lot of the time, just because I really dislike conflict. But sometimes, if there's something that I really need to voice, I'll become aggressive. I'm very stubborn in arguments, especially if I think I'm right. Sometimes, I just force myself to stop since it isn't worth it anyway. I do a lot of passive-aggressive techniques too. Not sure why, it's my personality? =o

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I'm usually fairly passive, but become passive aggressive when agitated and can become aggressive when presented with enough stress from a single source or attacked by another aggressive person.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    When I'm angry, I'm definitely passive-aggressive. If it's someone I really hate, then I get kind of aggresive, and later try to manipulate them. If something bothers me, I tend to be passive, but it bothers me a lot, and it sometimes leads to aggression, and later, when a person forgets about it, I will probably hint at it so that we can get the problem resolved. I do have to be pushed to be angry, because I never really show signs of things unless it's bothering me until I get aggressive about it.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I am Twilight, what are you?

I'm simply too tired to ever get angry, the most you'll ever do is amuse me

I am capable of fighting, and I will stomp you into the ground without even trying, with a bored look on my face

"Really, do we have to do this your way?"

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'm almost always passive. But sometimes if things go wrong, I can be really aggressive.

Ayselipera

I think I'm passive most of the time because I usually don't care enough to get involved. Then when things that I care about are brought up I can be more aggressive, but even then I'm still calm. I'd have to be pushed to a certain point to become truly aggressive.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2013
    I'm very much passive and rarely get angry. My boyfriend is more the aggressive type. :b

Back