• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Years
  • Depends on your body. I don't really feel well rested with less sleep than that, but unfortunately I tend to sleep badly and will usually have to settle for 5-6 hours.
    I do generally feel fatigued a lot though so clearly it's not actually enough.

Online shops asking for reviews on every single thing you purchase gets annoying fast.

Years
  • I got no idea what the general opinion on them is and have no time to look it up so I'll just disagree. =P
    I'm not a fan of them due to my Switch Lite which incorporates them poorly, so idk what they're like when implemented properly either =P

Salads are gross. :sneaky:

Years
  • Well it's definitely easier and has better legibility in the case of my handwriting =P
    That said there's situations where you have to write by hand, especially in my job, like I have to write notes often for people who weren't at home to receive their packages.
    Generally speaking I'd agree.

They should've given use the Galarian fossils in their proper restored state in one of the SwSh DLC's.
    I still wanna know what they would've looked like when restored properly.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Agree. One of my favourite things about the Galarian fossils is the idea that they could be whole Pokemon and finding out what they'd look like when restored properly would be really cool. I think putting something like that in the DLCs would have been interesting.

First impressions matter a lot.

Days
  • Generally Agree. Although I also feel that reputation and trust also grows up gradually with meticulous work. If we make a good impression early on, people will have high expectations from us, and failing to do so even once could disappoint them. So rather I would say that decent impression is better than making shiny impression.

Comic books are not interesting w.r.t. normal books.

Days
  • Disagree completely !

Those elements maybe overused terms in the West, but if you go into the culture of Asia, you will find that they hold the meaning. Countries like China, Japan, India, Tibet, maybe in ancient Greek from Europe, etc. all state the purpose of these elements in their culture, and the sacred texts in these countries also lament about them. Actually there are five elements; Fire-Water-Ground-Air-Sky. Buddhism-Taoism-Hinduism all place these elements in their culture, and one could also say that the countries where these religions originated are around each other, hence overlapping of ideas is there.

Normal type moves are generally better, as they are neutral mostly.

Back