• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Days
  • Disagree.

Now since those games are not supported by Pokemon Company, hence they should be available freely to everyone, like in the case of Pokemon FireRed, HGSS, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and B/W/B2/W2. All these listed games are available for freely, and one can get them for no cost.

By doing this, the legacy and popularity of these games will keep going from generation to generation. We are still talking about Arcanine vs Charizard, despite that they were first visible in 1997-98, and this happened due to making them freely available. I was not even born at that time, let alone play it. I had played all the aforementioned games in last 6-7 years only, because GBA and NDS was not supported by the company anymore, hence they were available for free. Even the new Pokemon players can get themselves to feel the Pokemon Games, before buying out Switch.

Walking alone on the road is very boring and dull.

Days
    • they/he
    • Seen today
    Agree! It could keep the game accessible to it's target audience of kids, while giving options to adult fans (who otherwise self-impose difficulties like challenges).

There should be a new Pokemon Ranger game.

Days
  • Agree somehow !!

There are high rated games which I played, but didn't liked playing it after couple of months; for example Fire Emblem Heroes.

And there are few bad rated games of NDS, and even Metacritic had given them bad ratings, which I played and liked it better overall.

Games should be made available available for multiple platforms, rather than only being available to dedicated consoles.

Years
  • The really big games like for example GTA usually release for multiple platforms like xbox, PS & PC.
    Kinda funny how Nintendo games usually refuse to do it, but it's not a huge problem to me.
    But I'd probably agree, assuming they actually make them properly and don't just make rushed ports.

People who have abused a pet shouldn't be allowed to get another.

Days
  • Hmm.... I feel both. One hand they could be used to regulate tasks efficiently, but then they might not understand the things based around emotions, for example in case of someone is sick and broke the signal to take their relative to hospital. In these cases, humans have better understanding.

Similarly, though robots could be used as humanoid friend, but they cannot replace the real human however advance the AI algorithm gets.

Arcanine should receive Mega Evolution in Legends: Z-A.

Days
  • Having freedom is not a bad thing, but bad is how those people utilize their freedom; everything should be kept under the check in order to avoid mismanagement which results by wrong usage of freedom.

Betting games with real money should be eradicated.

Days
  • Agree. Nothing is good or bad, it's just how we perceive them. And everyone has different perception, hence so are the choices. I hate pink and green color, but that doesn't mean that they are ugly.

8 hour sleep is not necessary, whatever the people say.

Back