• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHA

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
  • MY MIND IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE.

BrainJunk Studios will be developing an MMOG based on the Twilight novel series. The game will allow players to play either a Human, Werewolf, or Vampire and explore an "open non-linear" world set around Forks, Washington.

The game will also feature a journal that allows players to teleport to different periods of time in order to experience the events found within.

The Examiner has interviewed head of software development on the project, Brandon Gardner, on the game, who described it as:

an open non-linear world set around Forks. I like the idea of letting players explore the world, and discover new amazing things that are not even covered in the book or the movie.

One really extremely crucial feature in the game engine that was licensed for the game is unlimited world streaming, and this feature allows for the game to go in an open, non-linear direction.

The game will be closely based to both Twilight and Midnight Sun allowing the player to play, and experience the story from either Bella's or Edward's perspective.

I'm thinking of including New Moon into the project as well. I really think it's important to allow players to experience being human, vampire, or phasing into a werewolf.

GOODBYE MMOS I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN YOU

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • 20uo407.jpg

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Their making an MMO about my pants next.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Where's the option to play as Buffy Summers, Blade, Alucard, Arcueid Brunestud, Abel Nightroad, Saya Otonashi, Zero Kiryu, or Flandre Scarlet?

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I lost faith in MMOs after RuneScape. But seriously, this is the worst thing to happen to humanity since, well, Twilight.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • WTF THAT HAS TO BE FAKE. BECAUSE IF THAT'S REAL THAN IT IS GOING TO BE TOTAL FAIL. O_O

Add Kaname Kuran as an option though, and I might just play it.

Kaname Kuran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Edward Cullen

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Now all that we need is an anime adaptation for the entire human race to commit mass-suicide.

Back