• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AIEEEEE!!!

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Iiiiii use overreact with a yelping noise as well. XD ESPECIALLY WHEN SOMEONE COMES UP FROM BEHIND ME AND TICKLES MY SIDES, F***ING JASON.
    Either that or I curse when I hurt myself. Like if I accidentally touch something hot. D:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I don't really make any sound. lol

I don't get surprised easily though, so maybe I just don't remember.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    I don't easily get surprised, and when I do, I don't give any signs about it. When somebody tries to surprise me by sneaking up on me, or pinching me, I will usually yell at them or punch them. I have a really short temper, and idiots who think it is fun to waste my time deserve to die and be damned to hell for all eternity.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Aaa, it kinda depends on the situation, and what it is that surprises me. It can range from a small squeak to a large yelling sound. :/
    ..and I make a hysterical face to go along. :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I keep silent when I'm surprised, though I shout it out to myself at times. If it's very surprising, sometimes I yell.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Probably a generic "oh my god!"

But I don't think I get surprised that often.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I scream like a little girl. D: I'm very easily startled, so I've come to be very familiar with what my surprise/startled scream sounds like. Sometimes I follow it with a choice swear word, sometimes I don't.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I usually don't make sounds if surprised, unless I'm also scared or annoyed for whatever reason. If I'm scared, I might squeak or gasp. I'm not one to scream in direct response to being startled most of the time. Maybe if I'd somehow wound up getting used to danger I'd be more prone to a more serious reaction but... If I'm annoyed, I might groan, depending on the situation.

Years
    The sound I make is either an "AAAH!" or a squeak, depending on how started I am. Most of the time it's really loud, though, especially if I wasn't expecting it. I startle very easily. :(

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Uh, I scream like a little girl. Really, really loud. And then I flinch. It's quite funny but quite annoying. xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I react as little as possible. I just let out a small/short gasp if anything, or remain quiet. Better that way. If I need to let out a warning, then yeah, I'll let one out. If it is safer that I remain I quiet, that is what I do.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I swear. Lots. Depending on the severity of the injury and my proximity to people who would react badly to my expletives, my swearing either really loud and various or subdued and boring.

Back