• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AitP: Protect Princess Bubblegum [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

AitP: Protect Princess Bubblegum [Epilogue]

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Well that was quick! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the mafia variant :)

One thing I want to comment on this (and this was totally fine for Gio to change) is that from the original way I saw this game set up was that there is no phase change, but just daily lynches. The assassin also has a 1 time kill attempt, so even if they are getting lynched on day X if they correctly target the king/queen/royal person then the assassin wins.

Basically, this makes it so that the only killing occurs from the votes (besides the assassin's 1 time), and not the assassin every night as well as a lynch every day. Very nice to see a mafia variant, and hopefully more in the future!! ^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Being able to kill only once would've put me at an immense disadvantage, considering that the princess would've never been lynched. It'd give me one shot at a win, and I'd have to survive long enough to make that shot count.

That's the challenge though. And there were 12 guards so the chances of them voting you aren't that high either. And if you targeted the princess and everyone voted you, you still can use your assassination attempt and win the game.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Don't tell me this muk is going to happen in GAU

I don't think a quick game is feasible in GAU (pending on if/how/when famine works). PPB was quick because the good guys only needed to get lucky to lynch the right person once or the assassin had to "get lucky" and determine the only 1 princess to win. It's a lot more... volatile than a standard mafia game. :)

In GAU, the innocents have to rid of all the underdwellers and all the unaffiliated roles. The mafia simply needs a majority representing to win, and unaffiliated roles typically have their own quirky win conditions pending on who they are.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm talking about some super mess up like Weiss'. And since Weiss is playing in GAU, weellllll

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Ah, my bad. :x It all depends on whose playing and how they react to things. Most people in UG are chill. Weiss being the obvious exception. ;)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I'm talking about some super mess up like Weiss'. And since Weiss is playing in GAU, weellllll
    at least I don't go inactive in games :)

Ah, my bad. :x It all depends on whose playing and how they react to things. Most people in UG are chill. Weiss being the obvious exception. ;)
    but I'm super chill. o:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back