• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alcohol

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Yeah that's the only problem I got with white wines: too dry sometimes. Red wines are too bitter for me though so I stick to the fruity crap lol. Than again, considering I drink wine like...

Alcohol

...it's all gucci in the end for muah haha

this is an actual photo of me tbh

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
    I've never really been able to. I had a bad reaction to the wine at church when I was 8 and I was warned by my doctor to abstain from drinking until I was tested for allergies. Since I was 8, it didn't really phase me. I never really had the desire when I turned 18 (the legal age limit here) and I had enough medical stuff going on in my early 20s, getting tested was a low priority.

And now, I simply can't; the medication I had to go on earlier this year is incompatible with alcohol.

So, it'll just be coffee or diet cola for me, forever.

Back