• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All-time favorite animal?

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Birds. <3 My pet birds are pretty awesome. XD Even if they get their food everywhere..

Oh, and monkeys. ^_^ I'm a huge fan of those too.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • I have five favourite animals--they make up a part of my spirit called the Faunar Pentacle. ^_^

Those five are the: (in no particular order)
    Cat--Ah, so there are several cat lovers here. I have two cats of my own, and of course if I wrote a song called "The Pink Kitten" and created a group of RP characters called the Black Cat Bandits... The way they can cuddle up softly in your arms or stealthily sneak around in the night... Anyways, whenever I doodle an animal of some sort, about 60% of the time it's a cat.
    Rabbit--Okay, so this animal is definitely fifth place--I don't know about the others. Cute and cuddly, and at the same time rather crazy and comical as well. Or dare I say... deranged? A few characters I created and even a song I wrote are devoted to this lovable bunny...
    Snake--Ah, so we have one other snake lover at least. They explain my affinity for anything sinister or magical in nature... Hehheh, the Harry Potter series helped bring this animal to the top of my list... among one or two other things.
    Raven--I find the symbolism revolving around the raven rather interesting... enchanting even. Dark and somber, yet at the same time one who tried to fly to the sun... regarded as a trickster and a symbol of magic... I think my personal logo would consist of a raven holding a rose in its beak.
    Wolf--Wait, what's this doing here, after a few of my past criticisms of dogs? And why isn't there a fox on this list?!? *looks at username* Like with the raven, I find the symbolism and legends revolving around this creature rather fascinating. Ah, are wolves bloodthirsty hunters or the most intelligent and spiritual type of dog in existence? There is that special connection to the moon... Oh! Oh! I know what helped the wolf on its way into this list to replace the fox! That pesky character of my creation that I occasionally use in RPG's and have been in love with for at least a year. The one named Lupin. XD

And the fox stands at number six...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • My favourite animals are Wolves. I watch living with wolves and ever since then I have loved them. I watch the show whenever it is on. It is the best animal show I have ever seen. Well other than any Steve Irwin shows.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • i would say Meerkats. they look so cute, and the pups sound and look cute also.

other favourite animals are cats, squirrels, dolphins and birds.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Wolves are my favorite animals,
    and have been for a long time.
    wolves are awesome and I hope to study them.

SAVE THE WOLVES!!!!!!

menace64

Lifelong Trainer
    Years
  • Three-Toed Sloths are the only animal I will truly, truly love. They speak to me. I think they're wonderfully fascinating. I want to adopt a few some day before their habitats are all destroyed.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I don't really have a favourite but I love dogs. Butterflies are beautiful too.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I don't think really i have a favorite at all i only like all kinds of animal <3
    I most likes Cats, Wolf, Dog and foxes their are so cute, i also like Monkies and Frogs

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I like birds of prey. They're so cunning and brave(except vultures, they're cowards.). I like eagles because of their speed and manuevaribilty, owls for their stealthyness and will swoop down a barn mice in seconds.

Sprite

The one and only.
    Years
  • I love all cats, but my favorites would have to be the snow leopard and the white tiger.

Back