• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All-time favorite animal?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I have a huge love for Manta Ray... I want to scuba dive with them, so peaceful, graceful just pure tranquility. :D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I love all animals, but if I had to pick a favorite it'd have to be either the fox or the wolf. I've just always found them to be beautiful creatures and I've loved them for as far back as I remember. Although I'd want to say something more, I just can't think of any way to describe my love for them - they're simply that awesome.

Years
    I love hens and any other birds^^ They're so cute and they all have something in common although you wouldn't expect when you see a duck and a swallow for example xD
    And hens... yea, we had two and they were very confiding. You could sit with them outside in the sun and pet them XD
    But they were killed by a fox 2 years ago *cry* T_T

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I'd say it would be between a White Tiger and a Fox.
    They both appear to be so graceful to me. <3

Last edited:

Kirlay

Newbie Hacker~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2010
    Cats overall. They're quiet, cute, funny, and loveable.
    I wanted one til I was four and now they're just part of the family.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I like Cats and Dogs.. and Lions ^_^ lol I am a animal lover tho, so i like alot of animals..

Years
    Dolphins and ferrets. i have loved dolphins since going to seaworld when i was 4 or 5

Me, too. I just love dolphins. :) *high fives* (Ever since I saw the Little Mermaid movie, I've loved dolphins. Also, because the elementary school that I went to had the dolphin as its mascot. :)) I've always wanted to swim with a dolphin or meet one in person. :)

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I have a fondness for hawks and eagles. Both are so free and in control.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Mine would have to be rats.
    I use to have to pet rats a couple of years ago.
    Next its dog's. I currently have two dogs

First dog is Revaux (girl) and the second is Riply (boy).

I like Riply better.

Years
    Emerald Tree Boa's, Manta Ray's, Ribbon Seal's, Longnose ButterFly fish, Copperband ButterFly fish, White Lipped snails, Meller's Chameleon, Jackson's Chameleon, Viel Chameleon, Corn Snake's, King Snake's, False Water Cobra's, Common Dolphin's, Orca's, Gold Dust Day Gecko, Crimson Mormon Swallowtail and a hell lot more, but if I list all of them, it would take PAGES to write them.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Cats and Penguins all the way! (but not together hehe) I currently have about 3 cats, I can't move when all 3 are on my lap!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    um. I like kangaroos the most. :> And whales.
    But I guess I should mention the horse, seeing as I live on a horse farm and everything. But they just seem so plain and.. ordinary now. I guess I can't really call them a favourite. D:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I love every animal. But I have to say I love dogs a lot. They're so cute! I just love their shiny black noses =3

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    I love Tigers! Theyre so interesting to look at and theyre so...orangy..0.0....:D

Back