• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All-time favorite animal?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Topics like this are better suited in Other Voting Polls, so...

-Moved-

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Umm...Rhino's
    with the cool horn and stuff.....

~C3LEBI

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Since reading Watership Down when I was younger, rabbits.
    I don't remember having a definite favourite before that, so it's probably always been rabbits. xD

Edit: If you're including humans in this, then humans are my favourite animal. xD

Last edited:

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Well...I've always loved horses. I ride them.

But I also adore manatees, orcas, chimps and sharks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    The beaver - intelligent, industrious, cute, amphibious, one of the best examples of adaptation in the animal kingdom and a funny slang word. In my opinion, an amazing creature XD

Years
    I like stags. I just find them to be very appealing animals, and I'm always glad to see them out and about in my town.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorite animals are sheep, seals, cats, squirrels, monkeys, dogs, birds..etc. But to pick only one it would be sheep because they are so cute. That is just me. XD

Back