• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All-time favorite animal?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    It's pretty are to narrow it down to one animal...
    Um, I guess I'd have to go with cats. Though in my one experience at having one.. it was a very whiny monster. :(

But, after cats.. it'd have to be dogs.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I'm going to have to go with Dolphins. Orcas are a close second, though.

Dolphins have their own language and are the most intelligent marine animals, so I respect them for that. They're also just so dang cool.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Cats are adorable, I love em' so much, I have two kittens! ^_^
    Cats rule, dogs drule.

Years
    I have a few. One of them is definitely rabbits...there's a reason I've been called things like "rabbit girl" by some of my friends. :B I have a thing for rabbits of any kind. Why I do, I have no idea...I just think they're adorable, especially ones with lop ears.

I like parrots as well, mostly for their intelligence and for their variety of colors. My favorites include sun conures, for their colors (*_* love them so much), and kakapos, for...some reason. Maybe it's because they're unique compared to other parrots (look them up).

Other favorites include animals like weasels, ferrets, otters, armadillos (really random, I know), and cats...specifically house cats. After living with 4+ cats for the past ten years, house cats have actually become one of the few special animals to me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I like turtles. I've always wanted a turtle, but I've never had the room for one. I'm also fond of dogs, and I like cats to a certain degree, but I'm allergic to them.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I have tons I could chose from but one of my most FAVORITEST animals ever has to be cats.

I also cant help thinking how adorable they are and I even feel bad thinking all of the stray cats that are around here, how they get hit, eaten by coyotes or die from lack of food...it's so sad and I wish I could find every cat in the world and make a zoo for them because I love them so much. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Pandas & puppies because pandas are adorable & also because I have a pet dog. But don`t get me wrong, puppies are also adorable. =]

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Polar Bears♥ They are adorable. I started liking them when my aunt gave me a beanie baby of one of them. it was so cute and instantly became my favorite :>

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Ribbit! *hop*

Frogs! :D They're aesthetically pleasing, they make cool sounds, they hop, they're amphibians, and the prettiest are poisonous. They're in ur ponds, ur trees, and ur rainforests, eatin ur bugs. What's not to like?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    -Points to own username-

Yeah, frogs... and birds and dogs. <3
    I have at least one of all three too. XD

Back